Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

I'm the old drunk farmer who inexplicably is level 100 and is basically wolverine but all I do is stand in my shed while an endless stream of people come barging into my house at all hours asking about poo poo I ain't know nothing about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc
i'm the nethack shopkeeper that goes nuts when you dig through the floor, but you can use your pets to steal from me

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
this is me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmETZIIX7OE

Kazimir Vysehrad
Mar 13, 2013
"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im the goat in the video where the guy laughs at the goat

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I’m the NPC who yells at you if you get too far outside the boundaries of a Battlefield map

Pepperoneedy
Apr 27, 2007

Rockin' it

Why do we all have to wear these ridiculous ties?

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
something, anything gay as hell

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

please, honored jedis, not in the faces

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.
I'm Long Dick Johnson, OP.

Annie Chickenstalker
Oct 12, 2005

Of course you dont know, YOU dont know because only I know

Grimey Drawer

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

I'm the old drunk farmer who inexplicably is level 100 and is basically wolverine but all I do is stand in my shed while an endless stream of people come barging into my house at all hours asking about poo poo I ain't know nothing about.

Right, we know, but the op meant it like in a video game

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

“ . . . “

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

I'm the Duck Hunt dog. i show up to laugh at your failures and no matter what you can't kill me

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I'm one of the pregnant alien slaves from Duke Nukem Forever who beg for Duke to kill or bang them

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

wait i'm actually this guy

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds
I'm the npc who's movement pattern inadvertently blocks a doorway

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

i'm excited to see mistah jay see denton, in da fresh, as dark and mysterious as his brother

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
I'm the guy from Diablo 2 who says "When - or if - I get to Lut Gholein, I'm going to find the largest bowl of Narlant weed and smoke 'till all earthly sense has left my body." 

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Apparently his name is Gheed, lmao

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

press ⬜

I may be complaining about my tits, but I'm also one of the most powerful card players in the world

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I am Gato

I have metal joints

Beat me up

And earn 15 Silver Points

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

This game rules, and this template of NPC in particular. You'll just see these colossal masked leather daddies hanging out around idyllic villages taking in the scenery, not even being aggressive or threatening.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
sometimes I find myself wondering about the internal lives of the puff puff girls

what are their dreams

what are their ambitions

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Puff puff is slimes, though.

They're thinking about slimes, and how best to apply them to your face.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

I'm the important lore figure that only shows up in the manual but never shows up in the game proper

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm dad from fallout, invincible and desperately need you to stay away from my son!

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
I'm the monorail powered by an NPC from Fallout 3. I cannot move but for those powerful little legs.

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av
Cat. I meow

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av
Deleted content, you can bring me back alive with a console command but I'm glitched to hell and my unwinnable quests corrupt your save file

e: I'm featured in a mediocre creepypasta

hackbunny has issued a correction as of 23:11 on Oct 16, 2018

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

im this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHPltbD-4QA

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkjpgg6Ww1U

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm a seemingly random NPC that inexplicably has high-end equipment in their inventory.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm the NPC who won't do some mundane task for you until you solve a puzzle with this 15-gallon jug, 7-gallon jug, and 2-gallon jug for me.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
i'm the blind reagent seller from ultima IV

oh you want 99 of everything? sure thing Avatar that'll be several thousand gold pieces

thank you, yes this one coin seems about right, i'm blind you see, THANK YOU AVATAR OF HONESTY

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Deified Data posted:

Puff puff is slimes, though.

They're thinking about slimes, and how best to apply them to your face.

the puff puff is any number of things from bungee jumping to a trumpet tooting in your face, the entire joke is that nobody actually knows what it is

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Yinlock posted:

the puff puff is any number of things from bungee jumping to a trumpet tooting in your face, the entire joke is that nobody actually knows what it is

It's boobs, and the touching thereof. Except sometimes it's not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Who What Now posted:

It's boobs, and the touching thereof. Except sometimes it's not.

boobs are actually the one thing it has never, ever been

• Locked thread