Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
i recommend raskonikov38 so he can wallow in the filth with me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
if you'd also like to suggest somebody as idiot king now would be the time to do it

just be warned idiot kings don't get reports and since september we've gone through about 600+

idiot king's primary focus would be their main thread; we already have one for UKMT and Auspol so if germany thread or canpol thread needs one, for instance, let us know

Party Plane Jones fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Oct 16, 2018

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Paracaidas posted:

I can take this to dadchat if preferred, but could we get a breakdown on where these complaints are coming from? I suspect Trumpthread leads, if only based on traffic and a somewhat more ideologically diverse population, but I've got no idea of magnitude or what other dramathreads are.

probably 70% come from trumpthread, 5% from USPOL, 5/5 for local/state and the 2020 thread; 5% from venezuela thread. remaining 15% are fairly random in distribution

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Discendo Vox posted:

I propose a Freaky Friday compromise:

swap mod teams between Games and DnD.

i would never subject the mod team of games to the horrors of DnD

• Locked thread