Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Yodzilla posted:

His halftime show was goddamn boring and nobody liked his last album.

Pretty hype for Trolls 2 though.

Justin Timberlake is a huge draw and everyone still loves him come on goons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
We have a few top performers but otherwise yeah we are absolutely lost.

I just hate Adam Gases offense, if I’m being honest. SHOTGUN AT THE ONE INCH LINE IN OT??

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Cash Monet posted:

I mean, it worked in OT. Kenyon Drake just forgot to hold onto the ball.

I go back and forth on this, and I’ll even ask - is it crazy that I feel like adding extra yards to a goal line situation is *asking* for that type of risk?

And good point about play calling vs offense.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Catfish Noodlin posted:

I don't hate that call, the Dolphins shouldn't be inviting defenses to line up in goal line packages or even their base defense in short yardage. NFL orthodoxy where you go and ask the defense to create 10 gaps or whatever and just wad a whole bunch of bodies up in the middle at the goal line is dumb.

I really don’t mind the motion and what not i just truly hate going into the shotgun there.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Major Ryan posted:

NFL to review Dolphins reporting of Tannehill injury

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000975291/article/nfl-to-review-dolphins-reporting-of-tannehill-injury

Don't the Pats play injury roulette every week by listing players who are clearly going to play as questionable? I mean, anyone who plays fantasy football sees that week in week out.

Not that anything will come of this but seriously, what's the point?

Lol you think that the Patriots are under the same scrutiny?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Saw that earlier I dunno wtf is going on

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Ok i was wrong I’m sorry

Lol Dallas

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Acebuckeye13 posted:

The Lions' offensive line is both cool and good :colbert:

E: Case in point:

https://twitter.com/OmarKelly/status/1054188366319796224

Akeem Spence lol

Wasn’t he traded from the lions? He poo poo in Ragnows locker?

Plays like this show how just brutal our depth at DT has been

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

iwentdoodie posted:

Nah he right

How dare you 5 ring shrimp is hilarious

Latch tried to recreate it several times and it got really dumb and somewhat creepy.

• Locked thread