Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punk da Bundo

by FactsAreUseless
*watching price is right* holy smokes! i thought that boat was worth atleast 40 smackers, but it's not even 30! holy smokes!

*wife nodding* mmhmm

HOLY SMOKES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

artoke

*watching Jeopardy!*

Hey hun, remember back when we used to watch Jeopardy! every evening? I used to get all the questions right.

Yep, you sure did.

*commercials come and go*

Hey hun, remember back when we used to watch Jeopardy! every evening? I used to get all the questions right.

Yep, you sure did.

*VHS tape pops out of the VCR*

Oh, time to change the channel. Who's turn is it?

Yep, you sure did.

*Shambles over to a pile of VHS tapes, neatly labeled Jeopardy! and picks an episode from the late 80s*

Hey hun, remember back when we used to watch Jeopardy! every evening?......

Manifisto

us: LOL

spouse: OMG

*we both dissolve into laughter*

spouse: kids these days

us: yep

us: . . .

us: OMG

spouse: LOL

*we dissolve into laughter again*

ty nesamdoom!

Dungeon Ecology

i let my wife use the enertron first, as usual. i help her into the harness and hold her hand until i feel her shaky grasp release mine, then i pull the cage over her head. almost instantaneously her HP/MP are restored.

i help her out of the contraption, making sure her burlap sack dress doesnt get caught in the gears. her grip is firm and steady and she helps me into the harness next.
as the cage closes in around my head, i feel a surge of vitality and potential revitalize me and i am content for a moment. my hp/mp are restored.

i get out and look at my wife, whose face has already lost some of the glow that she just had.
my stomach growls. i look down at my dusty clothes and back to her, knowingly.

alnilam

Dungeon Ecology posted:

i let my wife use the enertron first, as usual. i help her into the harness and hold her hand until i feel her shaky grasp release mine, then i pull the cage over her head. almost instantaneously her HP/MP are restored.

i help her out of the contraption, making sure her burlap sack dress doesnt get caught in the gears. her grip is firm and steady and she helps me into the harness next.
as the cage closes in around my head, i feel a surge of vitality and potential revitalize me and i am content for a moment. my hp/mp are restored.

i get out and look at my wife, whose face has already lost some of the glow that she just had.

alnilam

we're 80 years old and keep turning into our spouse

Punk da Bundo

by FactsAreUseless

Dungeon Ecology posted:

lmfao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.
you look familiar, have we met before?

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Dungeon Ecology posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Twenty Four

Dungeon Ecology posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

As I keep turning, I grow frustrated. “Stop slowly walking around me!!”

• Locked thread