Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Kangra posted:

I applaud this game's impeccable scientific accuracy. It would indeed be impossible for a surgeon to cut all the arteries leading to the heart.

wizards are the ultimate surgeons

btw, im too busy to edit the next session this week, so sorry won't have the next update ready until the 25th, folks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

merry xmas, folks. here's an update

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.
To this day I still love that entire stupid-rear end apartment fight, it is the one part of the game I legit enjoy for how hilariously wild it got.

(also that's the one good piece of music in this game for me)

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

"Hey Carla, what happened to this guy?" "Looks like he beat himself to death with a cabinet. Happens all the time."

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Having everything in a room attack you is the kinda thing I'd expect from a Legend of Zelda or horror game like Clock Tower, this game is such nonsense.

Also you can clearly pinpoint the best example of this game being a mess when every object in his apartment came after him one by one.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

RareAcumen posted:

Also you can clearly pinpoint the best example of this game being a mess when every object in his apartment came after him one by one.

hell, whenever i update (like right now) my apartment does that too, in a sort of societal revenge kinda way.

good idea to not watch this update at work, since this is the update with the requisite cagedog "videogame woman shower scene"

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

David Cage was always kind of a garbage boy.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

We are all Highly Confused Tyler

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Ah yes,

ORGA
NIZED
CRIME

the de jour fridge magnet of the police force.

I'm blown away at how badly that card reading went. I was hoping it would spiral down into horror movie poo poo at the end. And I can't believe that in all three playthroughs of this game that I've seen I've never noticed David Cage's massive loving ego. This is incredible.

FutureFriend posted:

hell, whenever i update (like right now) my apartment does that too, in a sort of societal revenge kinda way.

See, this is how I would've imagined doing a recording for one of Chorps' LPs was going. Only as your bed came hurtling at you out for blood you'd also hear a disembodied voice whispering 'kill him' like the Eyelander in TF2.

Tyler yawning a fifth of the way closer to throwing himself off a building is just peak Indigo Prophecy.

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

CITIZEN CAGE is a classic.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Didn't letting a kid die by falling into the icy lake only cost 10 mood?
Tyler yawned two children to death!

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Lucas & Mucus.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

The_Frag_Man posted:

CITIZEN CAGE is a classic.

The Warden of Shawshank disagrees

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

FeyerbrandX posted:

The Warden of Shawshank disagrees

lol, putting that in the OP

anyway, here is another update; this is kinda where the game just goes into hyperdrive so uhh have fun with having like 4 segments a video now

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Put out all the videos right now I'm on the edge of my seat.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I'm glad you failed the earlier QTE now. In an earlier episode if you hadn't failed a segment of Lucas' QTEs he would've demonstrated some of this before just busting it out of nowhere here.

Also I can't believe that they brought in like 10 cops a helicopter and 3 police cars for one dude who stabbed a guy in a diner bathroom.

RareAcumen fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Jan 16, 2019

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
Fading out talking about Sonic. Yup, it's a FutureFriend video.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
You guys didn't fail at the best part, I'm disappointed.

EDIT: it was that last QTE by the way. He just faceplants on the bridge. Seriously the chase sequences in David Cage's games are the best for all the wrong reasons

David D. Davidson fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Jan 16, 2019

White Coke
May 29, 2015

RareAcumen posted:

Also I can't believe that they brought in like 10 cops a helicopter and 3 police cars for one dude who stabbed a guy in a diner bathroom.

David Cage accurately predicted the militarization of the American police and their overuse of force.

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

This is why I love this game.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

FutureFriend posted:

lol, putting that in the OP

That's cool.

Also love that "Tyler, Tyler, Watch it Tyler, you stepped on my foot" remix.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

FeyerbrandX posted:

That's cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNwceiRODRY&t=102s

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Apparently no one told David Cage at any point that people don't call laundromats lavomatics in the US.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

EasilyConfused posted:

Fading out talking about Sonic. Yup, it's a FutureFriend video.

hey troll, as much as ud like to pretend to "own" me, now that hoobastank is part of the sonicverse, its is for the normies now! speaking of having a normal one, in this update we're gonna break into our ex's apartment

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't know why Lucas is doubting anything that happens to him at this point. A dead lady talking to him ranks pretty low on his issues over the last week or so.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
Hidden My Murderer By Mom

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Somebody please teach David Cage the word laundromat.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

And somehow of all the things in this game, I do not remember an attack of angels

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Man, everything about the fridge was so bizarre. Why does she have Lon Lon Ranch milk bottles in her fridge? Why is there only two uncovered sandwiches in there to accompany the three bottles of milk? Why is he hunching over and looking around the room so guiltily while he eats it?

Although the fridge being completely empty makes total sense considering the size of her apartment.

https://i.imgur.com/OjieXpB.mp4

Kangra
May 7, 2012

Lucas knows he's being watched now, cause the dead lady told him. Maybe he's worried they even are watching him eat sandwiches.

There was mention of an Oracle, and an attack by two extremely pale men. I expect a burly brawl on the basketball court next.

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.
YES YES YES YOU USED THE ONE HIDING SPOT I WANTED CUZ IT IS SO STUPID god this game is loving trash.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

lets have an adventure at the insane asylum!

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

That's some good police training. Literally scared to death by a skinny bald man running at you

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

So, did Lucas become the normal or the Alolan Exeggutor?

:effort:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

So that's what an executor does

apparently my mother's trips to the probate lawyer after Grandpa died were more hardcore than I had imagined :stare:

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.
I like that every time Lucas meets someone for advice, they just keel over

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Geemer posted:

So, did Lucas become the normal or the Alolan Exeggutor?

:effort:

this is exactly the kind of effort both indigo prophecy and this lp deserve tbh

Kangra
May 7, 2012

They should have designed the game so that whatever you do to the sketch, Lucas slowly transforms into that face.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Kangra posted:

They should have designed the game so that whatever you do to the sketch, Lucas slowly transforms into that face.

That's require David Cage to not be a loving hack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

speaking of hacks, i got a new update out for y'all!