Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Okay yeah, right around here is the point where the game jumps from "Pretty interesting little murder mystery told from the perspective of the killer and the cops" to "Why the gently caress are there ghost bugs." It was a nice one third of a game they had going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

And that's how my story ended. I never solved the murders in the cafe, because to the world, I'm just terrible at basketball

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

"Hey Carla, what happened to this guy?" "Looks like he beat himself to death with a cabinet. Happens all the time."

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

We are all Highly Confused Tyler

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

And somehow of all the things in this game, I do not remember an attack of angels

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

That's some good police training. Literally scared to death by a skinny bald man running at you

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Now I'm curious as to what the hell happens if you fail the Oracle's QTE with the X-Com Council

"And that's how my story ended. I'll never be able to psychically murder people in a bathroom again."

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Which of course makes me realize it's a literal game of Simon

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Oh yes, here's the part of the game where David Cage is possessed by the vengeful ghost of Hideo Kojima and the resulting flesh abomination destroys the Earth

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

From the Earnest Evans school of fight choreography

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Why does the Oracle turn into Christopher Walken whenever he's angry

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I don't remember Heavy Rain being this bad, but now I want to see Heavy Rain just to realize how bad it was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

You just can't properly appreciate this game in which you spent like an hour replaying the same silly slapfight with a flying Mayan