Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.

FrankZP posted:

There's a submenu for each video in that feed that looks like three vertically-aligned dots when you mouse over the thumbnail. You can click on it, pick "Not interested", then "Tell us why", then "I don't like this video" and "I'm not interested in this channel". Not only does this block the channel from appearing in your feed in the future (as far as I know), but it also probably gives a bit of negative feedback to the algorithm, and that can only help, even if just a little.
I can confirm this somehow works. It only took me a year to keep doing that enough for them to stop recommending me these exact kind of vids, :wow:

I'm super excited for more of this game, how do you manage to balance so much effort and yet so much shitposting FutureFriend? You're an icon truly.

SimonChris posted:

The opening is legit one of my favorite examples of interactive storytelling in games. The idea of a game where you play everyone involved in a murder investigation - both murderer, cops, and witnesses - experiencing the same scenes from different perspectives, is totally awesome. Then the rest of the game is nothing at all like that. Some day, I will make a game like that myself.
I still really like the CONCEPT of this game, in terms of the detective work and pitting the player as both sides of the investigation. That's really neat and I was very happy that came back in Detroit: Become Human which in my opinion managed to do it better.

Cage's problems are numerous, but occasionally a good idea squeezes out of the festering ooze in his writing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

LashLightning posted:

"'Id' and 'Ego' are 'psychology' words, right?"
"Yes, Mister Cage-"
"Put those around my office - ooh, 'ego' sounds fancy, put it over my head!"
"But Mister Cage-"
"DO IT!"
" ... Yes, Mister Cage."
yeah i thought that was weird too but he really is just that much a narcissist huh

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

Herr Tog posted:

this is looking to be the best 100% LP of this game
It's the ONLY LP of this game I seen with a Piss Counter and that makes it the only LP ever worth watching of this game.

At least Cage was brave enough to warn people of Notch's rampant indiscriminate murders but did we listen?! No society, no we didn't.

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

To this day I still love that entire stupid-rear end apartment fight, it is the one part of the game I legit enjoy for how hilariously wild it got.

(also that's the one good piece of music in this game for me)

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

YES YES YES YOU USED THE ONE HIDING SPOT I WANTED CUZ IT IS SO STUPID god this game is loving trash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

Great to go through that game again with some cool fun guys, thanks Futurefriend!