Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I've done as asked and isolated "that's cool"

Unfortunately lpix isn't letting me upload my mp3 because its not an mp3 file.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

FutureFriend posted:

upload it to youtube and become rich off the ad revenue solely gotten by synchtube groups annoying their friends with it

Hi, I'm the one person you don't want to make suggestions like that to. Because I take things literally and put way too much effort into the dumbest of things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH7Lv2V_yo0

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

The_Frag_Man posted:

CITIZEN CAGE is a classic.

The Warden of Shawshank disagrees

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

FutureFriend posted:

lol, putting that in the OP

That's cool.

Also love that "Tyler, Tyler, Watch it Tyler, you stepped on my foot" remix.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Just assume that this is always in the lower right corner of the screen from now til the end.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Once again I'm sorry.

For some reason the pathetic canned grunt that Lucas spews out when he gets slammed into a wall, coupled with what I think Loon mentioned about old hard games made me think of this.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I can't believe the Freemasons and the Illuminati were defeated by the Honorable Order of Bums and Outcasts.

Also holy poo poo let's go from 0-sexty in 4 seconds

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

RIP Indigo Prophecy. May David Cage spend more time on his next project (excluding the time he spent on the sex scene or whatshernames table dance) than I did making crazy poo poo for this thread for poorly understood reasons.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

It just dawned on me, was Father Brother still in the hobo lair when Lucas was doing his thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

FutureFriend posted:

thank you for continually spending an excess amount of time on being the greatest dang poster in this thread

Its a good thing that my daughter waited til the end of the series before sleeping through most of the night. I blame the sleep deprivation making it easier for my brain to misfire. I hope you someday put thatscool.mp4 in your playlist (or any future LP playlist) just to throw people off.