Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Once upon a time either the Machinima folks or the people at Rooster Teeth did a really lovely video series that was nothing but repeatedly doing the intro murder from the first release dubbed so the peeing guy was provoking the protagonist to murder him and him going back in time to try and not murder him. I only bring this up because those videos have probably aged like milk and yet are still probably better than any edition of this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

David Cage truly is an auteur filmmaker because I rarely ever see such a blatant waste of time outside of films.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

It's amazing how Cage learned not to do overly complicated stupid minigames after this but he never learned how to pace a game and its budget so there isn't just a five minute monologue where the inner workings of the plot are just screamed at the player.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

FeyerbrandX posted:

Once again I'm sorry.

For some reason the pathetic canned grunt that Lucas spews out when he gets slammed into a wall, coupled with what I think Loon mentioned about old hard games made me think of this.

:golfclap:

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

GamesAreSupernice posted:

The sheer amount of snark in the OP is staggering, even by Internet standards. It even acknowledges it's a blind LP, and still manages to be outwardly negative toward the experience without having seen it through. If you think you're going to hate something, why go into it in the first place? Would time not be better spent playing something you think you'd enjoy? Enjoy unironically, even.

This is all based on the first post, of course, for all I know in the actual videos they grow to love the game and become best friends with David Cage.
thas cool