Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

GamesAreSupernice posted:

The sheer amount of snark in the OP is staggering, even by Internet standards. It even acknowledges it's a blind LP, and still manages to be outwardly negative toward the experience without having seen it through. If you think you're going to hate something, why go into it in the first place? Would time not be better spent playing something you think you'd enjoy? Enjoy unironically, even.

This is all based on the first post, of course, for all I know in the actual videos they grow to love the game and become best friends with David Cage.

:manning:

I'm not going to probate you for this, BUT! This was not a post that needed to be made, even while the LP was underway, much less a month after it had concluded. You were doing so well since your return too, it's a shame you seem to be trying to ruin that now. You said you were contrite about the outbursts that led to your banning in the first place. That doesn't seem to be bearing out in practice, however.

People are allowed to respond to and interact with any medium in any way they like. If you don't agree with that, then just let it go and move on to something else because at least they're having a measure of fun with it in their own way.

Anyway, I'm locking the thread to prevent both a further meltdown and dogpile from all factors involved, Future Friend is more than welcome to reopen it in the future if it needs to be reopened, which, since the LP is finished, probably doesn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU