Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Maybe it backfired and cursed you. Or maybe it summoned the wrong demon (hi azethoth!) Or maybe it just caused all the targets fingernails and toenails to fall off when what you really wanted was to make them get thinner and thinner until they died. It's the witching season so go ahead, share your best hex stories

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

red sampson
Oct 7, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
One time everyones details were leaked to the dark web and all the credit card companies tried to hide it, but it was too late

no one goes to jail.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

sometimes i leave my hex editor open and counterstrike boots me from servers because of it

red sampson
Oct 7, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

sometimes i leave my hex editor open and counterstrike boots me from servers because of it

Some famous fortnite streamer got banned from youtube selling aimbots and blaming the world.

why not

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

red sampson posted:

Some famous fortnite streamer got banned from youtube selling aimbots and blaming the world.

why not

i use it to cheat in single player games that shall remain unnamed

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Turned me into a newt. I got better.

Vlonald Prump
Aug 28, 2011

Here in America, you grab them by pussy. In old country, pussy grab you!!
Buglord
i pee spiders now

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Focused a deoxy target in 13d. Once west and once south. :shrug:

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
My hexes always backfired, 100% of the time, so eventually I figured I'd curse someone with infinite riches. You know so then when it backfired I'd get rich instead.
But of course, that time it actually worked :rubshands:

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
Turned me into a newt ;(

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
i got better

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
That's what happened to Newt Gingrich.

Except he got worse.

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost
I hexed a lot of folk. Like, a lot. Usual thing - plagues of toads, impotence, unlucky in love, boils.

Anyway, that was all fine (for me, not them) but some imps somehow breached the pentagram and anyway long story short, the trolls of the Dark Dimension have the details of everyone I've ever hexed.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i tried to hex my ex but i accidentally hexed my chex instead so my chex got wrecked by a tex-mex t-rex

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Mozi posted:

i tried to hex my ex but i accidentally hexed my chex instead so my chex got wrecked by a tex-mex t-rex

Chex Quest was definitely the result of some deal with the devil.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Mozi posted:

Ex hexed by tex-mex lexing t-rex in latex then sex

Is the incantation you should have used.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i... i suppose that is true

*gathers up hexed chex off of floor*

Shin00bie
Sep 11, 2011

Mooey Cow posted:

Ex hexed by tex-mex lexing t-rex in latex then sex

Is the incantation you should have used.

Weird "Ex hexed by tex-mex lexing t-rex in latex then sex" flex, but ok.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Rude!

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

We bought a hex bug to see if our cat would chase it. The batteries died after two days :sigh:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Just follow The Laws, witch.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I only do defense hexes. So when people try and hex me with bad luck or what have you it goes back on them.

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer
I tried hexing my wife to find me more attractive, but it turned me into a cat, meow meow meow

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
she became abadbabe op

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
one time I was working with a microcontroller and all the registers had 0xDEADBEEF values

that's pretty weird

naem
May 29, 2011

I dated a latina who looked kind of like a spooky witch only attractive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Kuato posted:

I only do defense hexes. So when people try and hex me with bad luck or what have you it goes back on them.

sticks and stones will breaks my bones but hexes can never vex me

• Locked thread