Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
I still cheer for you Manny Sanders. Good on you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Kammat posted:

I, uh, wow.

I don't think I've ever seen such a lopsided score this fast.

The Steelers went down 28-0 in the 1st quarter vs the 2015 Broncos, and came back to beat them. AB had like 200 yards and dunked on the No Fly Zone all night

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I am glad AB was hurt for the playoff rematch that year

e: or was i tBell? I forgot

Both, plus DeAngelo Williams was hurt too. Martavis and Sammie Coates almost beat them too. If AB were in, the Steelers would have won that game, and immediately lost to the Pats in the AFCCG anyway, so it was good Peyton got another ring before he was forced into retirement

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I'm a liar if I say I wasn't worried about every single game* but out of all the teams the Broncos faced, a healthy Steelers team was the scariest imaginable. Easy Super Bowl win with a healthy roster.

*I thought we'd lose against every team in the playoffs

I'm glad Von Miller and Manny Sanders have a ring too

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Thanks for being a cool Steelers fan. I hope AB and Juju and Bell get theirs one day

e: not Ben but he probably has to get one for the other guys to

It's probably for the best if Ben doesn't get the storybook ending like Bettis, Ray Lewis and PFM. But it's really gonna bum me out if AB doesn't get a ring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Finger Prince posted:

He'll sign with the Patriots for one season and win a ring with them and retire.

I was not expecting to make an enemy this day, or whatever they say in that Aaron Rodgers commercial

• Locked thread