Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Midnightghoul posted:

I like to think that Big Daddy would be into Destiny if he was alive today

If Big Daddy and Andre the Giant had a baby it would be Big Show.

Which one of them would be the pregnant one, though?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Was there any context to the Big Boss Man using the Bluesmobile to steal Big Shows Dads coffin?

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

The Bluesmobile was an old cop car, so he was just using an old cop car.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

There’s a gif I saw once and never found again of Big Show yelling and it made HHH jump despite him supposed to be selling a brutal beating. If someone has it and posted it I think it would make this thread better (it’s already a very good one tho)

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Defiance Industries posted:

If Big Daddy and Andre the Giant had a baby it would be Big Show.

Which one of them would be the pregnant one, though?

Andre.
He's Big Daddy, not Big Mommy.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

just rust posted:

Big Show wore a diaper on Raw

Considering Vince's obsession with cartoons from the 30s-60s I'm surprised that Baby Huey wasn't made Big Show's permanent gimmick

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

TTBF posted:

The Bluesmobile was an old cop car, so he was just using an old cop car.

I’d be with you here if it didn’t also have the air raid siren attached to the roof

That’s the bluesmobile baby

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Destiny 2 is cool. Just like Big Show. I like to shoot the Fallen the most. When you blow their heads off you can see their souls escaping.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

When Big Show wrestled Hogan in 2007 and killed the Memphis territory he said that Big Show was his slave name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

NienNunb posted:

When Big Show wrestled Hogan in 2007 and killed the Memphis territory he said that Big Show was his slave name.

That was around the same time he was getting concussions regularly training boxing. Bix wrote a pretty good article on it a while back.

• Locked thread