Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Doesn't appear that anyone got arrested so I'll go ahead and chalk up a win against bye for Iowa State.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

vyst posted:

I too enjoy watching snuff films

I have allowed hope to creep into my heart which is an absolute omen that we will be down 28 late in 2Q.

DOUBLE CLICK HERE
Feb 5, 2005
WA3
lmaooooooosu

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

I don’t know if Gameday being at the cocktail party is a good thing or a bad thing

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
So is Pullman a smoking rubble heap now, or what?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Rectal Placenta posted:

So is Pullman a smoking rubble heap now, or what?

Well I hardly see how yesterday would change the town that much, so

Yes

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

LLCoolJD posted:

Paul Finebaum,.

How dare you

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.

curried lamb of God posted:

Houston is 6-1 and we're playing USF on ABC next weekend

(fire Mark D'Onofrio)

Came here to say this. 6-1 but the defense is atrocious

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.
All the LSU fans saying "we want bama" are going to get their wish.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

I'm liking this new annual tradition of Ohio State getting obliterated by a milquetoast 7-win team on the road.

Also: Butch Jones runs UT into a crater, gets fired, gets hired by the best program known to man to work their projector during film sessions and put gas in Saban's boat, and acts like he's overcome obstacles when his new team inevitably trucks his old one? Have some dignity, man

Cart Mountain
Nov 1, 2004

w At the gently caress

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

GokuGoesSSJ3 posted:

Just posting here to say my roommate put money down in Purdue to win last night and I called him loving crazy for it. He won $300.

I thought they were a potential upset but I figured it would have to be like a 49-42 game or something. OSU's back 7 has been really shakey all year but I never would have predicted their offense being unable to score against a pretty crappy Purdue defense.

MourningView fucked around with this message at 16:39 on Oct 21, 2018

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

LeeMajors posted:

I have allowed hope to creep into my heart which is an absolute omen that we will be down 28 late in 2Q.

Advanced stats: Other than getting to the QB, Georgia is even better this season!
Other fans: Georgia. Yeah, the team that lost in the natty last year. They're probably pretty great.
Georgia fans: This team is an utter basket case.

Florida winning would not surprise me. Florida winning by three scores the way LSU did would not surprise me.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

D.N. Nation posted:

Also: Butch Jones runs UT into a crater, gets fired, gets hired by the best program known to man to work their projector during film sessions and put gas in Saban's boat, and acts like he's overcome obstacles when his new team inevitably trucks his old one? Have some dignity, man

Yeah this is the correct take. What an rear end in a top hat.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Michigan-MSU was the most on brand game in the rivalry’s recent history for the first three quarters. Now our best player is out for the rest of his college career so our lovely, banged up quarterback has nobody to throw to until Cody White returns from a broken hand. This is one of the strangest Michigan State seasons I can remember and there are still five games left.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

First time Sparty hasn't beat the spread on Michigan in 10 years, something like that?

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

D.N. Nation posted:

First time Sparty hasn't beat the spread on Michigan in 10 years, something like that?

Probably. It’s rare for them not to beat the spread against ranked opponents in general.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

D.N. Nation posted:

Advanced stats: Other than getting to the QB, Georgia is even better this season!
Other fans: Georgia. Yeah, the team that lost in the natty last year. They're probably pretty great.
Georgia fans: This team is an utter basket case.

Florida winning would not surprise me. Florida winning by three scores the way LSU did would not surprise me.

Yeah this game could go from UGA blowout to Florida blowout and everything in between and I would not be surprised at all.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I still can't believe we live in a world where the Purdue home crowd started a "we want Bama" chant. And then the pick-six during the chant :laffo:

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

D.N. Nation posted:

I'm liking this new annual tradition of Ohio State getting obliterated by a milquetoast 7-win team on the road.

it was the players pushing him into doin all that dude

Bama roster is full of top tier trolls

Traitorous Leopard
Jul 20, 2009

Traitorous Leopard fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Oct 21, 2018

Sir Thats Gross
May 27, 2006

D.N. Nation posted:

Saban’s Home for Wayward Coaches.

Seriously, though gently caress Lyle.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

It'd be nice to see him with a QB who isn't a glorified fullback first

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

shirts and skins posted:

Well I hardly see how yesterday would change the town that much, so

Yes

Fluffdaddy posted:

How dare you

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
https://twitter.com/_MXKEY/status/1054004744476418048

i really don't like Michigan State and Mark Dantonio, hopefully they lose more games

I do feel really bad for Felton Davis though, great player, sucks whenever anyone gets hurt, even more when it's basically a zero contact fluke injury

Big Piece O Shit
Jan 30, 2006

It’s good to see that Mississippi has finally moved on from segregated bathrooms.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

A.o.D. posted:

I’m sure Gameday is gonna be there too.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
West Lafayette is Kryptonite. Not just for Ohio State, but for all life forms.

Wickerman
Feb 26, 2007

Boom, mothafucka!

an adult beverage posted:

West Lafayette is Kryptonite. Not just for Ohio State, but for all life forms.

:pusheen:

I'm really curious how the B1G shapes out with all of this delicious chaos, but naturally before that question gets answered we get to see arguably the game of the year so far in Bama-LSU

geaux tigers big papa ed

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

A.o.D. posted:

My wife is currently shopping at Ikea, so this is my Ikea-inspired interpretation of how the LSU-Alabama game will go in two weeks.

Go Tigers!

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

D.N. Nation posted:

I dunno. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em sounds like a top-tier strat to me. And I thought he looked a little sad in those photos, to be honest.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Tennessee had to pay Butch Jones to troll them

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Kentucky won a game with only with only 18 passing yards on 3 completions, one of which was a touchdown. The previous game they went to overtime despite not running a play beyond the 50 in regulation. The offense is basically Benny Snell and not much more, but the defense is elite and deserves all the credit for the past two games. They have not allowed more than 20 points in any game, only 90 points total all season, and only 60 total in 5 SEC games. Big test this week against Missouri. Win that and the game against Georgia is basically for the East. If Geogria beats Florida, Kentucky can still drop one as long as they beat Georgia and still go to Atlanta. Our offense has to figure it out quick though, we're not winning either of these games playing like we did last night.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Coaches poll is out

code:
1	Alabama	8-0
2	Clemson	7-0
3	Notre Dame	7-0
4	Louisiana State	7-1
5	Michigan	7-1
6	Georgia	6-1
7	Texas	6-1
8	Oklahoma	6-1
9	Ohio State	7-1
10	Central Florida	7-0
11	Florida	6-1
12	West Virginia	5-1
13	Washington	6-2
14	Kentucky	6-1
15	Washington State	6-1
16	Penn State	5-2
17	Texas A&M	5-2
18	Iowa	6-1
19	Wisconsin	5-2
20	South Florida	7-0
21	Oregon	5-2
22	NC State	5-1
23	Stanford	5-2
24	Utah	5-2
25	Miami	5-2
Others Receiving Votes
Appalachian State 78; Utah State 63; San Diego State 62; Cincinnati 30; Houston 30; Fresno State 22; Mississippi State 18; Virginia 17; Auburn 13; Buffalo 9; Colorado 9; Texas Tech 8; Army 8; Duke 8; Purdue 7; UAB 6; South Carolina 5; Virginia Tech 4; Syracuse 3; Georgia Southern 2; Michigan State

They wanna jump Oklahoma over us so bad, you can just feel it.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

D.N. Nation posted:

I’m not sure you can really blame Butch for running them into a crater when they were already in a crater when he got there. I guess he briefly got them out of the crater before they fell right back in.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Teams with a legitimate beef about the coaches disrespecting them:

Wazzu
UCF
Iowa

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
18 feels fine for Iowa. They're winning every game comfortably and look like a good team but they don't really have a signature win yet. They'll jump way up if they can beat Penn State this week

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

PostNouveau posted:

Coaches poll is out

Michigan State

lol who did this

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

Henchman of Santa posted:

lol who did this

James Franklin?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
cant wait till tua drops 45 points in 3 quarters on LSU and everyone has to dehumanize and face to bloodshed

• Locked thread