Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
https://twitter.com/_MXKEY/status/1054004744476418048

i really don't like Michigan State and Mark Dantonio, hopefully they lose more games

I do feel really bad for Felton Davis though, great player, sucks whenever anyone gets hurt, even more when it's basically a zero contact fluke injury

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
https://twitter.com/Ahmadinejad1956/status/1054013451033628677

Ok, one was weird. Two is uhhh. Please leave us alone now weird horrible dictator doing a happy woke twitter account gimmick person

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

MourningView posted:

https://twitter.com/PlannedSickDays/status/1054076600344629251?s=19

Please update your jokes accordingly. Especially Michigan fans who still pretend Kirk only goes for it on fourth down against them because they can't handle that he just owns them

Iowa doesn't play Michigan this year, so he can safely use all of his go for it energies on other teams, duh

MourningView posted:

OSU promoted their very good OL coach too high and then had to fire* him

* Officially I think he just left for a new job but I'm guessing he did not decide to voluntarily take a demotion from OSU OC to Minnesota OL coach

This was really smart and good of them to do actually, on an unrelated note, Michigan has their first good offensive line since like 2011

Marquis de Pyro fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Oct 22, 2018

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Michigan RT James Hudson is transferring which is....surprising. Given that he seemed to be a top backup as a Redshirt Freshman behind a 5th year senior. There was a rumor earlier this year that he was pissed he wasn't starting this year...but again, RS FR vs 5th year senior.

Should have the potential to be a great player wherever he ends up

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Ohio State is a bigger rival than Michigan State

Michigan State cares way more about the rivalry than Michigan

Michigan still hates Michigan State because they're a dirty playing garbage program full of rapists

These things are not mutually exclusive. If I had to choose I would take beating Ohio State every season over Michigan State. That doesn't mean that I like MSU though. I would imagine a similar scenario would be Georgia cares more about Florida than Georgia Tech, but they're still going to be pissed off about losing to Georgia Tech

Actually I see Henchman of Santa already made this comparison, so I could have saved a lot of words! Maybe on a scale of 1-10 our hatred of Ohio State is a 10 and Michigan State has bumped from a 5 to a 8 over the past few years of them beating our asses.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Also imagine that you lost to a rival because your punter dropped a snap, picked it up, and then threw it to the other team who ran it for the game winning touchdown, and then you had to see the highlight of this play and hear about it like every loving day for three years and probably the rest of your life, all while everyone opines that your coach just can't beat his rivals

That might spice up a rivalry for you a little bit

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

augias posted:

I dont wannna be a killjoy on ur ribbing but twice people have said that mahmoud is a dictator and he isnt hes an ex president and prwsidents in iran do have limited power. The theocratic council of mullahs are the actual dictators and afaict do not endorse the return of U-M to its former glory

Yeah, and Trump was elected president but fascist blah blah

the dude loving sucks whether he actually had unlimited power or not, I don't really enjoy his stupid "lol the world is so beautiful and I'm a cool intellectual" twitter crap and it's pretty outrageous that he can just happily tweet while random joes get banned for saying things that his government actually did

Anyway, as mentioned we already have the unabomber and h.h. holmes so we really don't need this guy in our recruiting class

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
If App State is good for like 30 years when I'm old no one will remember that Michigan getting clowned on by them was overly embarrassing so I'm rooting for them

• Locked thread