Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

Henchman of Santa posted:

lol who did this

James Franklin?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Will Bryant have 2 more years of eligibility or just one?

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
What’s the narrative on Notre Dame getting special treatment nowadays? I know they had special provisions in the BCS rules but there’s nothing like that for the CFP. Is it that they only have to play 12 games instead of 13? Because I think that’s just as likely to gently caress them as it is to help them.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Yeah its just funny that all those years when Sparty would get all hyped when they beat UM, Michigan fans would be all :smug: "Oh yeah? Beating us made your year, huh? We don't really care about you, we don't even really consider this a rivalry."

And now they're acting like they won the goddamn Big Ten.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

TheAlmightyFrog posted:

Mark Stoops said he will play multiple quarterbacks against Missouri this weekend. Sounds like not only will Gunnar Hoak be getting snaps along with Terry Wilson, but Danny Clark might too. It's a hell of a thing to be 6-1 and have a quarterback controversy.

Notre Dame switched QBs at 3-0 with a pretty convincing win over Michigan.

But yeah, if I’m Stoops, there’s no way I keep going without finding someone who can get Lynn Bowden the ball.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Brainwashed: The Bad Science Behind CTE and the.....Wait, What Was I Saying?

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
https://twitter.com/RickMaese/status/1054735568784031744

DJ Durkin's fate will probably be decided very soon.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Purdue is a better job than Louisville. They’re in the Big Ten West, they could be playing for a Big Ten Championship next year.

On the other hand I held out hope all college basketball season that Chris Mack wouldn’t leave Xavier for Louisville and ended up being disappointed so I’m probably wrong about Brohm too.

Trivia: both Jeff Brohm and Chris Mack we’re hired by the same guy, Mike Bobinski. :tinfoil:

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

TheAlmightyFrog posted:

Louisville also has the issue of paying $14 million to buy out Petrino, plus probably whatever it takes to buy out Brohm's contract at Purdue. All indications are they don't have that much available. A promise to bring Brohm in might be the only coach that would excite boosters enough to pull it all together.

I also believe they have, uh, recently lost one of their biggest boosters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Don't forget the Civil ConFLiCT.

• Locked thread