Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
R.I.P., Wheez. Goodnight, goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

LeeMajors posted:

Someone’s never seen Ben Shapiro.

I really can't stomach the Ann Coulters, Rachel Maddows, and Ben Shapiros of the world. Obnoxious pot stirrers. You might compare them to their sports brethren, guys like Paul Finebaum, Stephen A. Smith, and Skip Bayless.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

vyst posted:

I too enjoy watching snuff films

Early on CBS will have an overproduced glamor clip of Feleipe Franks holding a football toward the camera as though he poses some kind of a threat.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

D.N. Nation posted:

Also: Butch Jones runs UT into a crater, gets fired, gets hired by the best program known to man to work their projector during film sessions and put gas in Saban's boat, and acts like he's overcome obstacles when his new team inevitably trucks his old one? Have some dignity, man

I dunno. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em sounds like a top-tier strat to me. And I thought he looked a little sad in those photos, to be honest.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

zimbomonkey posted:

UCF. They dropped 2 slots in the coaches poll and stayed steady in the ap, but got jumped by Florida in the AP as OSU fell.

Don't worry, Florida doesn't play ECU they play Georgia so there's a good chance that they will lose.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

MourningView posted:

I dunno don't they still have all that Pizza Hut and KFC money? I just assume buyouts never matter for a major conference team at this point

I chuckle internally when I hear the name KFC Yum! Center. Also:

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Strength of schedule is the argument used to exclude the likes of UCF:

https://www.masseyratings.com/cf/fbs/ratings

(I would not be upset if an unbeaten UCF gets the 4-seed).

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

General Dog posted:

It's usually because the program that's historically more successful or a bigger brand doesn't want to acknowledge that an in state "little brother" is basically their equal, even if that's demonstrably been the case for the past ~40 years.

This seems like a discussion better fit for Rivals, to be honest. Our tastes in BBQ and craft beer are more pressing concerns.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

zimbomonkey posted:

And beyond that, how lovely is it for the players that bust their rear end every day, achieve literal perfection and still end up with nothing to show for it because people thought Alabama looked like a better team?

It happened to P5 schools, too, before the playoff.

Unless G5s play a Bama or Ohio State in OOC matchups, no one is going to respect the strength of schedule.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

LeeMajors posted:

What happened to Crotch Bat?

Is he still around? He's probably standing on a stool--noose tied snugly around his neck--rocking slowly back and forth mumbling about Tidewater recruits.

I hope not. But I am sure he's still bitching about Fuente.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

GaTech absolutely dominated tonight. 78 rushing attempts, 1 pass attempt, over 42 minutes T.O.P.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Hollow Knight lets me game in small doses after my kids go to bed. I loved RDR but I don't have time for getting sucked into RDR2 now. If it ever gets a PC release I may not be able to resist, though.

If UVA beats Tech, do you think Fuente is toast?

• Locked thread