Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
cant wait till tua drops 45 points in 3 quarters on LSU and everyone has to dehumanize and face to bloodshed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Lasagna Pilot posted:

I'd take a few offensive coaches over Saban if we are stipulating no talent gap.

:stare:

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

I have a lot of hate that I don't get to express due to Pitt, Tech and Louisville (burn it) being in a different conference from us now and no one else in the conference is remotely hatable enough to fill that void -- but there's just something about the sheer loving hubris of Texas that rubs me the wrong way.

Also Scionix.

what the fr*ck dude

• Locked thread