Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
single-mode fiber
Dec 30, 2012

Stardew Valley really streamlined horse management operations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

single-mode fiber
Dec 30, 2012

Pakled posted:

GT has lost to teams with worse talent on defense this year. The difference between those teams and VT last night was scheme. For some stupid reason, VT played with two high safeties just about the whole night. You absolutely do not need to respect our passing attack, this isn't like 2014-2016 when we had a QB who could throw the ball kind of okay, our passing game this year is the worst it's ever been under Paul Johnson. We are an utterly one-dimensional team and stacking the box against us will grind our offense to a halt. The fact that VT didn't do this is perplexing to me.

I'm guessing that in practices, Foster saw that they were going to give up tons of huge runs come gametime if he did his normal style of defense. Best I can imagine is that he thought their best chance was to contain the big play and hope GT fumbled a couple times. Certainly didn't help that the starting MLB went out with injury on the 1st or 2nd series, and then lost their leading tackler to targeting 5 minutes into the 2nd half (I believe he still finished the game as the leading tackler, despite only playing the 1st half, microcosm of the game right there)

single-mode fiber
Dec 30, 2012

Also just going to drop a quick "go noles" lol after seeing the main headlines of today

• Locked thread