Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

General Dog posted:

Have we talked about WKU-ODU yet?

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2018/10/22/18007100/old-dominion-wku-ending-2018

It was some wild poo poo and totally flew under my my radar.

Yeah, a couple pages ago, but that was the craziest poo poo I think I've seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

AsInHowe posted:

We've now gotten to the point of Michigan players actively digging up problematic tweets of Michigan State players. One guy found a Spartan tweet about beating women for not knowing how to cook.

Huh. Seems like that’d be more of an OSU thing.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Marquis de Pyro posted:

These things are not mutually exclusive. If I had to choose I would take beating Ohio State every season over Michigan State. That doesn't mean that I like MSU though.

:agreed:

However, that doesn’t mean I’m fan of UofM, but I also have no real animosity toward the team. Just Harbaugh. Can’t stand the fucker. I hope they lose enough clutch games for the university to kick him to curb.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Out of all the Turnover <thing>, the plank is my absolute favorite.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Is there a Week 9 thread yet?

Almost simultaneously, App state tried to take GA Southern QB’s head off and a WV punt returner had his hip crushed (not really) while he was laying on the ground.

App State player ejected. I missed what happened to the Baylor player.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

App State is getting trucked. WTF is going on?

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

General Dog posted:

When I was in Clarksburg I knew a guy at work who everybody called "Smiley" who did odd jobs around the yard, and he was both balder on top and longer in the back than Dana.

Yeah, but with a name like that you can’t fight the tides of Fate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

LeeMajors posted:

Red Dead Redemption 2 launches in one loving hour guys GET HYPE

Y'all have fun. While it looks beautiful, I'm just not too interested in OCD: The Game.

ArsTechnica review posted:

...and you get to manage Arthur’s life like an elaborate Wild West Tamagotchi. You'll have to keep track of his food and water intake, keep him comfortable in all kinds of locales and temperatures, and even manage his mane and beard. On top of that, you can hunt for food, track down outlaws, run heists, and bond with your horse (which means training, feeding, and caring for it in turn). I could go on.

To be honest the reviewer loved the game, but that bit killed any interest from me.

• Locked thread