Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.
After Nebraska won today, was...B1G of OSU to step up for the conference as the team for everyone else to laugh at and poo poo on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.

curried lamb of God posted:

Houston is 6-1 and we're playing USF on ABC next weekend

(fire Mark D'Onofrio)

Came here to say this. 6-1 but the defense is atrocious

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

WaryWarren posted:

lol

I'd like to see ND roll into LA 11-0 and come out of it with a loss. Without a conference championship game to impress the committee in, they'd be left out, assuming Bama and Clemson remain undefeated and a one-loss tOSU/Mich. wins the B1G and a one-loss OU/UT wins the Big 12.

I think ND gets in over Texas, but not OU - voters love that offense.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

General Dog posted:

It's usually because the program that's historically more successful or a bigger brand doesn't want to acknowledge that an in state "little brother" is basically their equal, even if that's demonstrably been the case for the past ~40 years.

Sorry man - no one will ever take A&M seriously.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

General Dog posted:

Check the record post-integration

Edit: 19-17 Ags since 1975, a year picked arbitrarily to best support my point, but also before Oklahoma v NCAA in 1980 something

Yeah - but on the other hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UFJ3XNg3Uc

I miss u guys come back :(

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

D.N. Nation posted:

Georgia doesn't even recognize https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1946_Georgia_Bulldogs_football_team as a national champion.

All I took from this is that the game against Georgia Tech is called "Clean Old Fashioned Hate" which rules.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clean,_Old-Fashioned_Hate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

Why do you hate Texas so much? WVU has been in the Big XII for like 5 minutes and has largely dominated Texas in that time.

E: I guess it's been about even.

Sab0921 fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Oct 26, 2018

• Locked thread