Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nur_Neerg
Sep 1, 2004

The Lumbering but Unstoppable Sasquatch of the Appalachians
VT has ONE total P5 starter quality DT, MAYBE one DE, zero talented corners, one good safety, and an abyss at linebacker.

Our 'backup' QB is better than the original starter in every way except that he doesn't always run every play EXACTLY the way Fu would prefer. Fu blamed Willis for the O last night when he had 7 incompletions, of which four were drops. Our coaches take zero responsibility for the tire fire they've been putting on the field, and allow zero access to the program to the fans. Making it real hard to care, but at least we're improving rapidly in basketball.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nur_Neerg
Sep 1, 2004

The Lumbering but Unstoppable Sasquatch of the Appalachians
I miss being a good, competitive program, but that's not really been true more than one season since 2010. I think I was just unbelievably lucky and fortunate to be a student from 2003-2007. Also I can't wait till Paul Johnson is gone from football, regardless of the trajectory of our program, because every time I see them snap the ball and watch their OL dive at the DL's knees, I cringe and wait for a knee explosion.

• Locked thread