Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

pile of brown posted:

I mean we really have no idea how many or what power level Markovia's meta program consists of, my real problem with it is that I don't want Black Lightning to be the stage for an international meta war, up to this point I have really enjoyed the fact that this show was really about one specific community at the street level.

I'm expecting it to just be a doomsday scenario that they're trying to prevent like the world blowing up in Season 6 Agents of SHIELD or Protocol 10 waay back in Arkham City. Lots of train cars and freight liners blowing up to stop meta technology or drugs from getting out to some mysterious buyer.

Anyway, this got added to Netflix at some point and I only recently noticed to binge through it the last two days and I gotta say, 1) I'm sad that Tobias never got darted when Kahlil decided he needed to catch these hands. I'm sure that it wouldn't have worked because of his tough skin but I would've liked an attempt at the least. 2) The final fight with Tobias was pretty lackluster aside from stopping Jennifer from (Rightly) killing him for ripping her boyfriend's spine out with his bare hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU