Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

That was a really weird two-parter, but overall I think it hit more than it missed. In particular Jeff tracking down Gambi, Jeff finding the bodies in the woods, the deaf father, Jeff's reaction to seeing the Confederate flag, and the Jeff's amusement at his "torture"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Holy moly, the end of tonight's episode :stonklol:

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

I'm glad they finally had a scene of Jefferson back in school. I was beginning to wonder if he took some time off and I just missed the line. Also hahaha the principal is a real piece of work. "Please think of the real victims of racism and oppression: the poor white man."

The principal is interesting because he desperately wants a cookie for overcoming his hard scrabble origin story (He ate dog food you guys!), and Jefferson is so not going to.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Jennifer is one of my favorite characters on tv right now.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

I mean the show's still good, but this season felt really scattershot compared to last year and the finale was a little underwhelming to me. Without characters representing them the Markovians feel like too amorphous a threat to support Bill Duke's dire warnings, and the battle between Tobias and the Pierce family felt disconnected from the city at large when it should have been a fight for the city's soul.