Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

super sweet best pal posted:

Date of death is kids' stuff. Tell them how many words they've got left to say in their life.

what if its zero but you're also immortal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Wear a shirt that says "gently caress" on it then deliberately step in front of people on the sidewalk.

Wearing a shirt that says "I'm with gently caress" and an arrow pointing towards you while we hang out

Twenty Four

ulvir posted:

taking up the seniors/pregnant seats on the bus while spreading my legs really wide and leaving my bag on the seat next to me, and refuse to move it until I havet o get off

how many bus stops does it take for you to climax?

Twenty Four

ulvir posted:

by getting off i meant leaving the bus, im not a pervert

I know, dumb jokes :)

Twenty Four

Barking Gecko posted:

Asking the question, "Who's a good boy?" seriously instead of rhetorically.

Standing in front of a grade school class, mumbling "who's a good boy? who's.... a good boy?" while looking the class over, shaking my head in disgust at them.

Twenty Four

Wearing a t-shirt that says "RUDE DUDE"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Karate Bastard posted:

When a telemarketer calls tell them to hold while you connect them back to their own customer support for a 3-way

Are you Longmont Potion Castle?