Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless

The long-lost money shot is finally edited back into Metropolis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
the torture machine from The Princess Bride that sucks a year of your life away but there's a line of people waiting to try it

Kosani
Ni ni.
The movie Ex Machina but the whole thing is just dick sucking

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
Do the Right Thing but Mookie is a dick sucking robot making house calls

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FactsAreUseless

Dick-sucking trolley robot singing the Moana tune "You're Welcome" but the context is different.

FactsAreUseless

FactsAreUseless posted:

Dick-sucking trolley robot singing the Moana tune "You're Welcome" but the context is different.
oh honestly I could go on and on
I could suck every dick from here to Babylon
the head the shaft the balls
oh I guess Maui's gonna suck them all

what is the lesson here
what is the takeaway?
don't mess with Maui when he's being extra gay!

and the tapestries here in my skin
are a map of the semen I win
what can I say I keep everything hummin'
look at that little guy cummin' and cummin' and cummin' and --

WHAT CAN I SAY EXCEPT YOU'RE WELCOME

FactsAreUseless

I hadn't planned to write an extended riff on a song from Moana being about sucking dick, but I've learned two things: one is that I am bored, and two is that I have watched Moana too many times

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

FactsAreUseless posted:

The long-lost money shot is finally edited back into Metropolis

----------------

drilldo squirt

FactsAreUseless posted:

I hadn't planned to write an extended riff on a song from Moana being about sucking dick, but I've learned two things: one is that I am bored, and two is that I have watched Moana too many times

Such is your right, friend.

----------------

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
charlie chaplins factory, but it's all slapstick dicksucking comedy

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
young frankenstein but the monster is a dick sucking trolley robot

FactsAreUseless

bare bottom pancakes posted:

young frankenstein but the monster is a dick sucking trolley robot
I'm going to ban you if you keep talking about Ms. Kahn that way.

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Remember when robocop sucked that guy's dick through that lady's dress?

google THIS

Edward Dick-Sucking-Trolley-Robothands

Splicer

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I've seen cocksucking you people wouldn't believe. Trolley robots fellating off the shoulder of Orion. I watched D-beams glisten in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like jizz in rain. Time for dicks.

joke_explainer

PAUL
My father sent you to test me. Music then?

Thufir scowls.

GURNEY
No music. I'm packing this for the crossing. Shield practice.

PAUL
Shield practice? Gurney... we had practice -- this morning..... I'm not in the mood.

GURNEY
(angered)
Not in the mood?! Mood's a thing for cattle and love play... not fighting.

PAUL
I'm sorry Gurney.

GURNEY
Not sorry enough.

Gurney draws his knife.

25B. SHIELD EFFECT - THE FIGHT

Gurney activates his body shield, sending a shimmering FORCE FIELD around his body. He advances swiftly toward Paul. Paul snaps on his FORCE FIELD, draws his knife and jumps back, collecting himself hurriedly for the fight.

GURNEY
(his voice sounding strange through the forcefield)
Guard yourself for true!

Gurney leaps high, then forward, pressing a furious attack. Paul falls back. The shield edges CRACK loudly as they touch each other.

PAUL
(inner voice)
What's gotten into Gurney? He's not faking.

Paul presses forward and the fight moves quickly around the room. The smell of ozone grows stronger as the shields hit and SPARK off one another. Paul directs a parry downwards, turns, and leads Gurney against the table, plunging at just the right moment to pin Gurney against the table top with his blade right at Gurney's neck.

PAUL
(strange shielded voice)
Is this what you seek?

GURNEY
(strange shielded voice)
Good... the slow blade penetrates the shield... but look down.

Paul looks and sees Gurney's dick-sucking trolley robot at his groin. He disengages his shield.

PAUL
(smirking)
Gurney, you sly devil!

They Might Be

A Streetcar Named Desirée

edit: a dick sucking trolley robot named desirée

They Might Be fucked around with this message at 07:27 on Nov 15, 2018

FutonForensic

joke_explainer posted:

PAUL

Thufir scowls.

GURNEY

PAUL
Shield practice? Gurney... we had practice -- this morning..... I'm not in the mood.

GURNEY
(angered)

PAUL
I'm sorry Gurney.

GURNEY
Not sorry enough.

Gurney draws his knife.

Gurney activates his body shield, sending a shimmering FORCE FIELD around his body. He advances swiftly toward Paul. Paul snaps on his FORCE FIELD, draws his knife and jumps back, collecting himself hurriedly for the fight.

GURNEY
Guard yourself for true!

Gurney leaps high, then forward, pressing a furious attack. Paul falls back. The shield edges CRACK loudly as they touch each other.

PAUL
(inner voice)

Paul presses forward and the fight moves quickly around the room. The smell of ozone grows stronger as the shields hit and SPARK off one another. Paul directs a parry downwards, turns, and leads Gurney against the table, plunging at just the right moment to pin Gurney against the table top with his blade right at Gurney's neck.

PAUL
(strange shielded voice)
Is this what you seek?

GURNEY
(strange shielded voice)

Paul looks and sees Gurney's dick-sucking trolley robot at his groin. He disengages his shield.

PAUL
(smirking)
Gurney, you sly devil!

lmao

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

joke_explainer posted:

PAUL

Thufir scowls.

GURNEY

PAUL

GURNEY
(angered)

PAUL
I'm sorry Gurney.

GURNEY
Not sorry enough.

Gurney draws his knife.

GURNEY
Guard yourself for true!

PAUL
(inner voice)

PAUL
(strange shielded voice)
Is this what you seek?

GURNEY
(strange shielded voice)

PAUL
(smirking)
Gurney, you sly devil!

drilldo squirt

joke_explainer posted:

PAUL

Thufir scowls.

GURNEY

PAUL

GURNEY
(angered)

PAUL
I'm sorry Gurney.

GURNEY
Not sorry enough.

Gurney draws his knife.

GURNEY
Guard yourself for true!

PAUL
(inner voice)

PAUL
(strange shielded voice)
Is this what you seek?

GURNEY
(strange shielded voice)

PAUL
(smirking)
Gurney, you sly devil!

----------------

drilldo squirt

In my mind Gurney is being played by Patrick Stewart. Who is also the head on the dick sucking trolley.

----------------

joke_explainer

drilldo squirt posted:

In my mind Gurney is being played by Patrick Stewart. Who is also the head on the dick sucking trolley.

This is canon

FactsAreUseless

drilldo squirt posted:

Not casting Ian McKellen is gay erasure.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

The police have finished interrogating the broken down hot dog cart, Verbal Kint. Verbal leaves the station and heads down the street outside banging and clanging as he goes. As he continues, the banging slows and ceases and his ride across the sidewalk smooths out. The silver panels with hot dogs pictures fall to the side to reveal the infamous dick sucking trolley robot, Keyser Soze. The dick sucking trolley robot smokes a cigarette while bobbing its head back and forward proudly.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Android Blues

joke_explainer posted:

Citizen Kane but rosebud was a dick-sucking trolley robot

google THIS

alnilam

Cum, uh, finds a way

Splicer

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Look at you, hacker. A pathetic creature of meat and bone. Panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect immortal dick sucking trolley robot?

Manifisto

lol

reverend mother gaius helen mohiam: you see this?

paul atriedes: oh yeah I know what this is [moves hand towards box]

reverend mother: not your hand

ty nesamdoom!

Hate Fibration

FLÄSHYN!
"DO NOT, MY FRIENDS, BECOME ADDICTED TO THE SUCKBOX! IT WILL TAKE HOLD OF YOU, AND YOU WILL BEGIN TO RESENT ITS ABSENCE"

Immortan Joe pushes a button, and a few dozen dick something robots tumble out of the grating in the cliff. Filthy bedraggled denizens of the wasteland, very few remainders of the pre-dick sucking robot society left alive, scream ahd rush forward, undoing their pants. A man gets his dick caught in his fly, he falls to the ground bawling.

Imperator Furiosa grimaces at the scene. Stoic, powerful, dickless.

Come historic on the fury road.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
I’m excited for I, Dick Sucking Trolley Robot, but the poster featuring Will Smith holding a gun makes me nervous that the film will be more about action than about the philosophy of dick sucking.

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

ferroque

still not really sure what this thread is

Splicer

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a trolley robot in possession of an animatronic head, must be in want of a dick.

Splicer

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
It was the best of dick sucking trolley robots, it was the worst of dick sucking trolley robots.

FactsAreUseless

ferroque posted:

still not really sure what this thread is
Plot's of movies but with a dick sucking trolley robot.

google THIS

Mystery Science Theater 3000 except they never actually say much about the movies.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
a really popular new version of the roomba that you try to hide when guests come over but it somehow gets out of the spare bedroom and rolls out into the dining room during dessert

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
guess who's sucking to dinner?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Any number of space operas except the female aliens look a little different.