Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc
I rashed the drat thing. Was quoted $60 for repair.

What dumb thing did you do today, goons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
you are dumb

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

Joseance posted:

you are dumb

Probate yourself for threadshitting.

Woden
May 6, 2006

rear end posted:

What dumb thing did you do today, goons?

Clicked on this thread.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Ate rear end

DamnCanadian
Jan 3, 2005

Perpetuating the stereotype since 1978.
Woke up

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

So far nothing but the day is young

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

💥🚗

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

vyst posted:

Ate rear end

Same

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Kazak posted:

💥🚗

drat that’s a good sign

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
just lol @ anyone who doesn't run steelies and actually worries about curbing their wheels

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

autism ZX spectrum posted:

just lol @ anyone who doesn't run steelies and actually worries about curbing their wheels

yeah, i can buy whole set of wheels for either of my cars for $60 lol

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I woke up not dead. Very hosed up imho

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I rode a horse full speed over a cliff in RD:2 this morning and my wife laughed at me

All in all if that's the worst thing I pull off, I'll take it.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
My BBS wheels came pre curbed.

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking
That's a fascinating story, OP. I hope your thread becomes wildly popular and garners you a ton of attention. Voted 5+.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Woden posted:

Clicked on this thread.

Sinding Johansson
Dec 1, 2006
STARVED FOR ATTENTION

Woden posted:

Clicked on this thread.

*while driving*

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Yeah?

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
I'm taking a weed break and whenever I do I get hella sweaty so this morning after getting into the office I had to go into the disabled cubicle and take all my clothes off and fan myself down

it's all downhill from there today

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

BloodRed posted:

I'm taking a weed break and whenever I do I get hella sweaty so this morning after getting into the office I had to go into the disabled cubicle and take all my clothes off and fan myself down

drat, that dude must have been pretty pissed at you getting naked in his cubicle.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
neh he's cool what's he gonna do anyway no one will believe him

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

there was a giant sign with a naked lady butt dowtown and i wanted to set up a camera for guys like OP but i was afrwid it would get stolen

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man
I got up this morning and ripped such a violent fart I had to sit back down for a while and ended up going back to sleep for another hour

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man
still single ladies :getin:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

BloodRed posted:

lol you’re at the office on a Sunday.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
timezones?? WHAT??

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

BloodRed posted:

I thought about taking a weed break after I read this post but forgot im already high lmao

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Early this morning a sharp left turn sent my phone sliding off my dashboard and out my open passenger window. Had to bust a u-turn of shame to recover it

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
when i woke up i got out of bed and went about my day

cmon me you know better

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Kazak posted:

💥🚗

Why is only one of them in the army

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Why is only one of them in the army

because the other one is in the navy

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Ordered Chinese food, went to the wrong place, drive took an extra 25 minutes, got home, food was gross and I got my girlfriend’s order wrong and now she’s mad at me and I’m too embarrassed to admit the food is gross because I ordered it wrong from the wrong place and now my tummy hurts and she’s still hungry.

All in all a net loss of $25 plus gas and an hour of my life, shoulda been dinner and boning but now I’m gonna go to my night shift with blue balls and a tummy ache.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
Many years ago I started working a graveyard shift job 5 nights a week and going to school in the mornings. During the first week of this I was taking nodoze or something similar to "help" adjust to the schedule and one morning I woke up behind the wheel with a big tree coming right at me. the jolt of hopping the curb had woken me up and I was, unfortunately, able to correct in time to avoid squishing myself on the tree.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I’ll never understand the British English language. I feel dumb. A car has a Boot and all that.

red sampson
Oct 7, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liJSPe6vMgI

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Burt Sexual posted:

I’ll never understand the British English language. I feel dumb. A car has a Boot and all that.

I assume boot is short for booty

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Walgreens/CVS parking lots have these dumb fuckin rounded curbs that jut out of the far parking spaces and I have forgotten they're there and run my car right up against and sometimes over the curb by turning into the lot just a little bit too tight so many times that it makes me just stamp my feet all angry like yosemite sam

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Went to buy garbage bags and somehow ended up with a box of 100 Hawaiian Aloha scented trash bags that smell worse than garbage, like a stifling hag bitch wine breath febreeze stenk that’s so much worse than rotten chicken and coffee grounds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Kazak posted:

💥🚗

i signed up for that and an old white guy in a pith helmet stalked me with a needle gun. would not recommend. also anal warts

• Locked thread