Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Dont Denver and Houston play this week?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

EmbryoSteve posted:

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1057300439530639362

Still dont know what his federal sentence will be

Sounds like they know he's getting off light.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

a neat cape posted:

Dont Denver and Houston play this week?

They do!

LET’S!
GET!
AWKWARD!

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

what? huh? you don't jump on it with your feet lol

Grittybeard posted:

To be slightly sympathetic they showed it once and went to commercial, and since it was so easy to overturn it took the refs no time at all to say "nope, that's not a catch" once they reviewed it.

But I strongly suspect ESPN has a standing order to not give you the definitive replay until announcers have pored over and discussed the bad views first.

There's definitely been a trend recently that penalties are rarely replayed unless it's pass interference or roughing or whatever. Personally I like to see what the refs are calling in terms of holding but you almost never get to

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Done.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1057323115477377024

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Good trade for both sides

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Always crazy to see the drop off in what a player is worth as they get older. Soon everyone can be had for a bag of lawn trimmings

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1057327562475614209

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Matt Patricia a sleeper agent confirmed

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

blah

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/JayGlazer/status/1057327892462325761
https://twitter.com/AllbrightNFL/status/1057328204611026944

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Come home to KC Ray

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
They're not trading him in division I'm sure but I think Shane Ray would potentially be pretty good to real good if he ever managed to stay on the field.

That if he ever managed to stay on the field bit is a big deal though.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
It sucks rear end that the two NFL teams firesaling their players Broncos and Raiders are both in KCs division because I would not mind trading late round picks for guys like Karl Joseph, Brandon Marshall or Shane Ray

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Patriots could most of all use any random athletic front seven guy and has a modest need for a running back as insurance for Sony Michel.

A 3rd WR better then the nearly invisible Chris Hogan would also be nice as well, but whatever there.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Works for me

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Yeah I would like an LB please. Trade the Browns an ice cream sandwich and bring back Jamie Collins.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.si.com/extra-mustard/2018/10/30/tuesday-hot-clicks-patriots-bills-fans-dildo-throw-video

I'm for this tradition to continue if only because its hilarious to see referees comically kick a rubber dick out of the endzone.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Golden Tate loving rules, this is awesome

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
drat the Pats could have used golden tate or demaryius

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Eagles got a lot better

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Feels like trading Tate before a must-win divisional game is giving up, but what do I know

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Tim Whatley posted:

Yeah I would like an LB please. Trade the Browns an ice cream sandwich and bring back Jamie Collins.

I think you might get your wish here.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Any lovely owners want to do the Texans a solid by trading an offensive lineman who cares too much about his rights?

Just kidding the Texans would never trade for such a player

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
Tate owns but a RB would have been nice. NFL network should go full Transfer Deadline Day and have reporters outside the stadiums waiting on trades, imagine the excitement!

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Golden Tate loving rules, this is awesome

He's so fantastic, and ditching him is the personnel move that Seattle fans seem to regret the most (even with those persistent rumors of, uh, other reasons for him leaving). Have fun in Philly, YAC master.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

MyChemicalImbalance posted:

Tate owns but a RB would have been nice. NFL network should go full Transfer Deadline Day and have reporters outside the stadiums waiting on trades, imagine the excitement!

If you want trade deadline excitement bump the deadline to week 10 and add cap exemptions for players traded in midseason. Watch teams mortgage an entire draft to bring in players.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

MyChemicalImbalance posted:

nothing will ever top one reporter being accosted by a dildo outside Goodison Park

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

nothing will ever top one reporter being accosted by a dildo outside Goodison Park

It's not been the same since they've moved inside stadiums to prevent the scallies doing that sort of thing

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Golden Tate owns when he's not cucking your QB's wife

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
What time is the trade deadline? Is it in 10 minutes?

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

The Glumslinger posted:

4pm EST

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

The Glumslinger posted:

add one hour and yes

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

and even then it might take a little bit for news to leak out if they're really down to the wire / trying to get a fax machine working.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Kalli posted:

and even then it might take a little bit for news to leak out if they're really down to the wire / trying to get a fax machine working.

Elvis Dumervil so triggered rn and he don't know why

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Seahawks released Brandon Marshall. That experiment failed.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

seiferguy posted:

Seahawks released Brandon Marshall. That experiment failed.

He needs to retire and focus on his HBO stuff.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I don't know why the Giants don't just pull the plug and deal for more picks. what's the point of keeping a vet like Jenkins if it's likely gonna be three years before the rest of the team is good?

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/JosinaAnderson/status/1057345876811829248

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Nothing personal Eagles but I sorta hope you lose out now. I want that pick to be juicy.

• Locked thread