Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

mastershakeman posted:

They're all so middling although buffalo is horrific but didn't their terrible owner just die ?

Fwiw, playoff droughts

1. Browns (2002)
2. Buccaneers (2007)
T-3. Jets (2010)
T-3. Bears (2010)
T-5. Chargers (2013)
T-5. 49ers (2013)

Bears and Chargers will not appear on this list next year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
The AFC is such a pile of poo poo that the Chargers would probably need to finish 3-5 or worse to miss out unless the Ravens get their poo poo together FAST. The East and South have no credible wild card threat whatsoever.

Durandal1707 posted:

That being said I still think the Chargers finish at 10-6 and end up with the 5th seed. Their trajectory at least is going upward, which I couldn't really say about the team much after halfway into McCoy's second year, so.

I think 10 or 11 wins with their seed depending on the HtH with the Bengals.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Power of Pecota posted:

Yeah I'm not super into defending Jerry Jones, but as an owner I don't even know if he's in the bottom half of the league.

He's a Super Rich Old Guy with a lot of the usual problems that go along with that, but as far as we know he isn't a horrible scumbag racist (Panthers, Redskins), incredibly shady business criminal (Browns), Jim Irsay (Colts), inheritor that literally doesn't give a poo poo (Cardinals), is just an unbelievable rear end in a top hat (Chargers), list goes on, I'm sure I'm leaving out plenty.

• Locked thread