Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov3wjgvoaOA

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

*taking precise height measurements from trailer*

Hm. Nah.

Miserable Maid
Apr 22, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Why does Bubsy run so slow

Paws on Fire implies he's going more then 5mph

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Actually it just means his paws caught on fire. Topic Locked.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

@BubsyDevREAL
No. See, we don't owe you anything. Upset we took Bubsy in the new direction? Don't buy the game. Many will still

@BubsyDevREAL
buy the game. Learn to read. Bitch.

@BubsyDevREAL
Lol this is totally me on Ciroc Blueberry

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

@BubsyDevREAL
No. See, we don't owe you anything. Upset we took Bubsy in the new direction? Don't buy the game. Many will still

@BubsyDevREAL

@BubsyDevREAL

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Also an undertale sequel is being teased for announcement tomorrow. Hype!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Update 1.42: Added special event guest character Daxter
Update 1.42.1: Fixed bug in which Daxter sometimes calls the player an "edgy fa**ot."

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

@BubsyDevREAL

@BubsyDevREAL

@BubsyDevREAL

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
runner 3 was like $40 and i think no one bought it

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
That game looks like a mess OP

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

https://twitter.com/UnderTale/status/1057253537615360000

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

goferchan posted:

Also an undertale sequel is being teased for announcement tomorrow. Hype!

wow great, but this is the bubsy thread

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

wow great, but this is the bubsy thread

This. FOH with that Blunderfail sh*t!

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Wait a second ......... this could be linked to the Smash direct :stare:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

Wait a second ......... this could be linked to the Smash direct :stare:

I'm going to directly smash your rear end into next week if you don't stay on topic.

Think this game will have the full suite of chatter options?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Interact with your viewers by allowing them to vote on just how slow Bubsy moves! Or lowering the frame rate! Or many other great options for viewer engagement with Bubsy: Paws on Fire(r) Twitch integration.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

I'm going to directly smash your rear end into next week if you don't stay on topic.

I could have been referring to Bubsy. It was meant to be open to interpretation

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

i hope it has a chatter meter that ranges from kit to kaboodle

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

i hope it has a chatter meter that ranges from kit to kaboodle

Wormskull posted:

Interact with your viewers by allowing them to vote on just how slow Bubsy moves! Or lowering the frame rate! Or many other great options for viewer engagement with Bubsy: Paws on Fire(r) Twitch integration.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

tired of the bubsy meme. it's normie poo poo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

tired of the bubsy meme. it's normie poo poo.

Brad Shoemaker clicking this thread and busting out laughing at his office computer.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

He jumps! He glides! He scores, with another incredible outing in the Bubsy franchise!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

We have a 15 dollar donation from Bubsi 6ix9ine that says "Hype for my run later, shout outs to Grand Rapids Crew and kill the animals! There can be only 1!. BUBSEH!!!"

Donators Only Chat and the mutants on the couch burst out screaming laughing

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*speaking haltingly like he just ate a big pizza by himself, in the middle of people talking about Call of Duty* Brad: So. Apparently they made... They're making a new... *subtle snort* New Bubsy coming out... *closing his eyes really hard for one second* Just amazed that they're making another one.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

We have a 15 dollar donation from Bubsi 6ix9ine that says "Hype for my run later, shout outs to Grand Rapids Crew and kill the animals! There can be only 1!. BUBSEH!!!"

l,mfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I didn't find the concept of Bubsy funny until they Revived it with one of the worst games I've ever seen and morons bought it by the score to get "in" on the joke and now I think the rights holders are insane geniuses.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

I didn't find the concept of Bubsy funny until they Revived it with one of the worst games I've ever seen and morons bought it by the score to get "in" on the joke and now I think the rights holders are insane geniuses.

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

*speaking haltingly like he just ate a big pizza by himself, in the middle of people talking about Call of Duty* Brad: So. Apparently they made... They're making a new... *subtle snort* New Bubsy coming out... *closing his eyes really hard for one second* Just amazed that they're making another one.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Skuttlebutt around the internet is uh, hang on I lost the story. *scrolls silently for 12 seconds* Well anyway,

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Skuttlebutt around the internet is uh, hang on I lost the story. *scrolls silently for 12 seconds* Well anyway,

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Suddenly out of nowhere, Shampy gets the intense urge to defend Bubsy to the death

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Jeff: That game is a loving Dumpster!
Brad (Genuinely intrigued by the potential of a Bubsy Sequel): Yeah,, I know, but it's just unexpected,

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Jeff: That game is a loving Dumpster!
Brad (Genuinely intrigued by the potential of a Bubsy Sequel): Yeah,, I know, but it's just unexpected,

Gerstmann: Hot garbage rear end janky garbage mess on fire.

Shoemaker: Been meaning to check that out but now I dunno.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Gerstmann: Hot garbage rear end janky garbage mess on fire.

Shoemaker: Been meaning to check that out but now I dunno.

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I saw on GAF that uh...yeah I know, it's not great, but *quick huge exhale of air through pursed lips* hhwhere else do you get people talking about this you know? I saw that the developers of Bit Trip Runner 3 are working on it at least.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

I saw on GAF that uh...yeah I know, it's not great, but *quick huge exhale of air through pursed lips* hhwhere else do you get people talking about this you know? I saw that the developers of Bit Trip Runner 3 are working on it at least.

;lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

lol

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

elf help book posted:

runner 3 was like $40 and i think no one bought it

I did and it was a mistake it's not fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

they took bubsy 1 and 2 roms, packaged them with a emulator they had no right to sell, and threw it on steam, and it made so much money they decided to pay someone else $20 to make a 3rd game

• Locked thread