Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
Has hosed*

It's not necessarily ongoing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

Beverly Cleavage posted:

go vote, ya jerks.

I turned in my absentee ballot over a week ago :smug:

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

meatpimp posted:

And Ohio goes virtually all red.

At least the emergency services levies I voted for passed.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
Sorry about your sister's health, but GTFO. NOW.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

Olympic Mathlete posted:

Seriously. The fact that the gubbmint is trying to change anyone's legal gender definition in THE LAND OF THE FREE, HOME OF THE BRAVE should be getting any true patriot's blood pressure up and questioning just what the hell is going on.

The MAGA chuds have co-opted the term "patriot". Any website or FB group advocating a societal regression to the 1950s does so in the name of "patriotism".

I can't wait for the Boomers to die off.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
You forgot "wasted vote", for when you vote for a third-party candidate.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

Adiabatic posted:

How's everyone's day? Anything you're looking forward to?

I'm replacing brake lines.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

ilkhan posted:

Dating your sister?

Promised he wouldn't and did, or promised he would and didn't?

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
These are all p. good threads

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
Holy poo poo SGS, that's awful :(

But I have to ask:

SeaGoatSupreme posted:

This is on top of her getting diagnosed with hep c after getting bloody sputum spat into her eye a month previous.

What the actual gently caress

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
I want to replace my slow old POS refurb Dell Optiplex 755 with a newer (used) laptop. Internet and occasionally Netflix, no gaming or live streaming. What specs should I be looking for? Any specific recommendations?

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

Magnus Praeda posted:

You sound like a perfect use case for a Chromebook.

*researches*

Sounds that way, doesn't it?
Looks like everybody makes one, are there brands to seek out/avoid?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
Posting from my 8-month-old $75 Chromebook.

keykey posted:

Not really, just go to big box store du jour and play with some then pick out the one you like the best, it's all personal preference. Also, if you've never played with one, it will give you the opportunity to see if you like the interface or not. For most people, it's an acquired taste.

Eh, I watched a few YouTube vids explaining the differences between Chromebooks vs. Windows laptops, what they can and can't do, and how Chrome OS works. I'll have to learn how all the settings work (and change everything to suit me), but it's NBD.

• Locked thread