Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
I need a new DD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011

I'm daily driving a 94 Rx-7 that hasn't moved since '01 on Portland's most traveled roads. It's basically my version of hell for ~2 hours a day.

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
Random thought: Figuring out what to do with your life at 34 is a pain in the rear end...

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
Anyone else forget it was Black Friday? I ended up ordering two things my wife has wanted, but otherwise I didn't see anything worth picking up. The deals were just meh last year and this year was just as bad, if not worse.

• Locked thread