Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

destroy all vehicles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

We had about 80 kids this year and thank Christ I ran out of candy right at the end

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Magnus Praeda posted:

Got a fair number of kids trick or treating last night. It was crappy weather, too, so I was kinda surprised by the numbers.

I also started playing Overwatch the other day and was pleased to find out my skills aren't actually too bad so long as I stick to tank or healer. I don't know what the math is for figuring out highlights/play of the game but I managed to get PotG on my first round, which was cool.

And since we're posting cat pics:

There was a toll before using the toilet.

nice dude, if you wanna git gud check out the tryhard thread

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

shy boy from chess club posted:

My cat is fluffy and stripey

I wanna pet that smelly cat and I’m insanely jealous

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

i wanna pet a fartcatte

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ynh4a7FpqZg

• Locked thread