Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

We had loads of trick or treaters last night and all were nice and polite which was lovely.
Car passed it's MOT without any comments too :toot:

I won't get the Christmas decs out for some time but I have been collecting AI:SS bits throughout the year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

InitialDave posted:

Comfort I can understand, but why try and go for style/fashion choices in something that's just going to end up with miscellaneous bodily fluids on it?

That just put an image in my head of a hospital filled with doctors wearing gimp suits and other assorted leather garments

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Had a tooth pulled today.
That's another AI:SS present sorted

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Somewhat Heroic posted:

That alone makes me excited for that new Mortal Engines thingy Peter Jackson is involved with, which I know nothing about.

I loved the books when they came out.
Towns and cities driving around the world devouring each other is awesome.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Crumbles are the best dessert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Partner is away for the weekend so I took the oppotunity to order in some takeout and finally get round to The Return of the Living Dead.
What a brilliant film that was

• Locked thread