Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mekilljoydammit
Jan 28, 2016

Me have motors that scream to 10,000rpm. Me have more cars than Pick and Pull

Fermented Tinal posted:

What is with AIers and RX-7 hoarding? Mekilljoydammit has 14 of the fuckin' things.

Darchangel posted:

Well, one breaks, so you buy another one for parts, and then think about making *that* one roadworthy, so you buy another parts car, or maybe a runner, then other people notice you have a few RX-7s and say “I know where one of those is and the guy wants to get rid of it” or “hey you want the one in my backyard cheap?”, and before you know it, you have a he’d, or gaggle, or whatever.

Literally this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mekilljoydammit
Jan 28, 2016

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Also if you've never heard of Matouk's Calypso Sauce it's amazing. It's a unique thick, almost salsa style hot sauce made with scotch bonnet peppers, is produced in the Caribbean (comes from Trinidad or Tobago I think) and is popular here in Florida.

https://www.hotsauce.com/matouks-hot-calypso-hot-sauce/

If you're a hot sauce enthusiast you will not regret ordering it.

Ordering! Secret Aardvark has been my go-to for a while too, cannot recommend highly enough.

mekilljoydammit
Jan 28, 2016

Speaking of Mazda 3s, just picked one up. 2018 5 door Touring with a stick in deep crystal blue mica. Kind of pysched because it's the first time I got what's actually a new car.

edit: Need to state, am not a cat.

• Locked thread