Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.
Got a fair number of kids trick or treating last night. It was crappy weather, too, so I was kinda surprised by the numbers.

I also started playing Overwatch the other day and was pleased to find out my skills aren't actually too bad so long as I stick to tank or healer. I don't know what the math is for figuring out highlights/play of the game but I managed to get PotG on my first round, which was cool.

And since we're posting cat pics:

There was a toll before using the toilet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Or he no longer has sex on the floor :ohdear:

If I had sex on the floor I'd throw out either my back, my wife's back, or both. I'm not 18 anymore, dammit.

Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.

Queen Combat posted:

Speaking of which,

code:
Witch_Combat
On PS. Don't have any multiplayer games or anything, but still. May change.

I sent you a friend request. If anyone else wants to join in on the PS friend train, I'm magnus_praeda.

Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.
I Picked up one of the $200 Spidey PS4 bundles at Best Buy and bought RDR2 with the 20% off coupon it came with. It's currently downloading 93GB. :stonk: I just want to play with guns and horsies, dammit. :cry:

I miss my flatbed scanner. I can get by well enough using the multifunction beast at work since I have to scan things all of never, but a proper photo scanner is really the bees knees.

Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.

Dagen H posted:

I want to replace my slow old POS refurb Dell Optiplex 755 with a newer (used) laptop. Internet and occasionally Netflix, no gaming or live streaming. What specs should I be looking for? Any specific recommendations?

You sound like a perfect use case for a Chromebook.

• Locked thread