Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
meltie
Nov 9, 2003

Not a sodding fridge.

slidebite posted:

Good to know I'm not alone with lack of self control with some candies

Yeah, I have to keep sweeties out of the house otherwise I just binge through them. I can eat kilos of them.

If I have a moment of weakness and bring some home, it goes into a tub on the top shelf of a cupboard, behind a door.

I run roughly half a marathon a week so to assuage the guilt i'll take the tub to a race and share it with the team.

meltie fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Nov 15, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meltie
Nov 9, 2003

Not a sodding fridge.

Fender Anarchist posted:

I've never actually done a heater core and it's exactly as awful add I thought it would be

Yep.

On which vehicle did you perform the exorcism?

meltie
Nov 9, 2003

Not a sodding fridge.

Queen Combat posted:

The Moulettes did some composition, arrangement, and recording with the Levellers' for their latest album, We the Collective.

If you know The Moulettes, you can tell pretty easily where they come in on certain songs.

Not a huge surprise given the uk folkies scene!

Have you heard their alternative-timeline Electro project, Modernaire? Looks like they released one album, Velvet Never Dries, and then kinda hid it?

• Locked thread