Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

M_Gargantua posted:

Banana for scale.PII

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Works for Israel!

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Hot Karl Marx posted:

hes gonna turn gay and into a frog

"I'm not gay! I'm not gay!" I continue to insist as I slowly shrink and transform into a frog

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

facialimpediment posted:

This kids are alright

https://twitter.com/mckaycoppins/status/1059835249776058368?s=19

NO WAIT gently caress THOSE DEMOCRACY-HATING SHITTERS

Who even wants to go boating in november, dumb rear end kid

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Casimir Radon posted:

We can play too.

Free State of Jones is a great movie that critics didn't like because it subverted their expectations in ways they didn't for.

What a predictable comments section on a video about voting rights during reconstruction!

I wonder how they feel about Democrats tearing down their own participation trophies, though?

Slim Pickens fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Nov 6, 2018

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Uh, a seventeen feet tall LEO stalking around a voting booth seems like voter intimidation to me.

Realtalk, I'm just gonna avoid the internet, go to bed, throw in Free State of Jones (cheers to whoever posted that earlier), fall asleep, and then wake up for some results at 4am before going to work. Might even have to pop a diphenhydramine to make this 'sleep' thing happen

I know it was 137 years ago but he got pretty publicly fired, so former LEO.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Watching the fivethirtyeight live prediction isn't helping my anxiety with this election

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
He called the Romney/Obama election and is therefore infallible

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

MA-Horus posted:

Don't forget the 10 dead in the Incel Van Attack in Toronto earlier this year.

BigDave posted:

Because I'm home sick with some kind of pneumonia/cold hybrid, I did some research on these Incel people.

2014, incel shoots up UCSB, killing 6.
2015, incel shoots up a Oregon community college, killing 9
2018, incels shoot up a Tampa hot yoga class and drive a van into a crowd of people in Toronto, killing 12 total.

That's 27 dead, x2 wounded in the last four years. Counting Thousand Oaks, 24 dead just this year.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Bernard fuckanuttah: " Well at least the polacks went home!"

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

From the party that brought you 'Republicans are the party of Lincoln' and 'Nazis and antifa are basically the same'...

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Nick Soapdish posted:

https://twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/1063408845723131904

Since we won't do anything about weapon availability, guess every student, teacher, and staff should just carry a one-handed tourniquet like being in-country

Why stop at combat lifesaver training? Every child an infantryman

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm pretty sure everyone with any involvement in special operations since the 60s has learned to hate SEALs. A decent regular infantry platoon could perform a raid better than the average seal team, at least until probably 2007 or so.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm looking forward to her career in congress, but I agree she needs an election cycle before I start rooting for her as speaker.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
If twitter clapbacks were equal to political experience, would that make Wendy's twitter the next president?

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
What's old is new again!

Trump supporter Hayes Kotseos runs a North Carolina pool-maintenance company, but she’s got a side bet that she thinks might make her fabulously wealthy: the Iraqi dinar.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Vasudus posted:

oh my god they didn't even use triple strand or barbed wire, just pickets and double strand

that can be defeated by a pair of gloves and a boot

edit: or a goddamn stick

Man, it's almost like everyone involved was aware this was just a political stunt :thunk:

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Comment sections in news stories was there greatest mistake next to creating the internet in the first place

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Hey duzzy, can you start recording yourself screaming Trump tweets in German? tia

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Donate ten bux to the spine fund so you can get dumb words under your av

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Avenatti got worried the DV charges weren't gonna milkshake duck him enough

https://www.thedailybeast.com/stormy-daniels-michael-avenatti-filed-defamation-case-against-trump-against-my-wishes

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

stealie72 posted:

The NRA already distanced itself from bump stocks, so its cultists wont care that their other cult leader is banning them.

https://home.nra.org/joint-statement

quote:

Despite the fact that the Obama administration approved the sale of bump fire stocks on at least two occasions, 

Lol, good job wedging a "Thanks Obama" in there

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I'd like to see person-to-person transfers pushed towards being done in the presence of an FFL holder. Gun shows would be nice to see go away too, they're loving circuses, literally and figuratively.

I also kinda want to poo poo on the 80% guns but I have one now and am getting my brother one for christmas (robin egg blue polymer80).

They made that a law in Washington, it works fine if you find an FFL that doesn't gouge.

I picked a P80 up when they went on sale and now I don't feel like building a glock. Maybe I'll resell it when gun fuckers lose their minds again? :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Roads got hosed pretty good :stare:

https://twitter.com/Superman6869/status/1068577884007206913

edit: near the anchorage airport