Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Slim Pickens posted:

Works for Israel!

:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Can any law guys do a minimal effort post about someone opening fire after a protester throws a rock regardless of ROIs and claiming the presidents speech/Twitter overrule and or constitute an executive order

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
I run A team of software developers out of Atlanta who are all sitting on at least 2 properties waiting to cash in when Amazon moves in and I bet stand up is going to consist of them bitching real hard Monday

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Dawn of the final day

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

BadOptics posted:

The SEALs have probably killed more Americans than terrorists over the last 10 years.

Reminder some navy seals killed a green beret who stumbled upon their money making scheme

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
I was conceived on or near Valentine's Day because 9 months from that date is November and my birthdays and November. Everybody count 3 months back and figure out when your parents banged

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

So close but so far

I like your name

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
why isnt that jacob kid in jail

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Forest fires can't melt steel beams is a sentence I wish I could chop up and snort off of a strippers rear end

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
im afraid to go into DnD and ask, can anyone do words about who speaker of the house maybe? I See people saying no to PElosi, if not than who? are there any legit candidates or is it too early?

I've tried to intergrate more domestic political reading but alot of my wake up check the news routine is stil lforeign policy focused

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

https://youtu.be/rXPfovXw2tw

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Blind Rasputin posted:

I was just asking because I thought I’d read an article about them moving the US Seventh Fleet carrier strike group into the gulf of California to crackdown on the caravans.

Lmao what_the_fuck.gif

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
I was born in 89 and every now and than I sit around and think (sometimes weed is involved) that I am the last generation that didn't have the internet. Like sure it existed but it didn't permeate culture and social fabric like it does now. Its loving nuts when you think about it and like I k ow every generation does this but holy poo poo little kids are addicted to their screens

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I think the mass proliferation of smart phones was a really big step in the direction of "always online"

The smart phone is what used to be like 7 different expensive device now in your pocket 24/7. I also think the internet is big but what makes it bigger is that whole always online ways available 24/7 365 aspect of it.

My gf has friends who are pregnant and have made instagrams for their unborn kids and poo poo. Luke dis poo poo is nuts

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
I wonder what the ROEs on the border are rn

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
I hope this Russia poo poo doesn't pop off into WW3 in the midst of Trump making GBS threads on NATO

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Please explain off target editing and its problems

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Laura Loomer has handcuffed herself to the NYC Twitter building lmao

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
man the militarization of police is loving nuts. those dudes look like they're ready for loving black hawk down lmao at all those hammers and tridents and spears and poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Vas come to Miami