Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BaconAndBullets
Feb 25, 2011

Milo and POTUS posted:

Are we sure he's not a trump? Like, biologically?

Where was he born? Maybe he's the supposed baby the doorman had to keep quiet about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaconAndBullets
Feb 25, 2011

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

That's why I always say I was party to war crimes. It sounds more fun.

They really need to rename Law of Armed Conflict to Suggestions of Armed Conflict, because who amongst us hasn't committed a minor war crime?

BaconAndBullets
Feb 25, 2011

What did Donnie Smooth Brain post? That tweet is down.

BaconAndBullets
Feb 25, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeGzwCrNAEc

The OG This is America before Childish Gambino (also a good song but they beat him by 6 months)

BaconAndBullets
Feb 25, 2011

EBB posted:

Get a big piece of plywood. Congrats, you're over the wire with no gloves.

When I did a JRTC rotation a while back, we did a patrol around our COP during the COP defense event and found a plywood board outside the C-Wire. Tossed that poo poo right in and during the G-Man assault, a team ran up to where the plywood was and just stood their confused for a bit trying to figure out what to do next.

Plywood > Carpet > Gloves > C-Wire

edit: damnit, forgot brazen charges and wire cutters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaconAndBullets
Feb 25, 2011

Hexyflexy posted:

They already did the chopping and nobody wanted the eating.

People aren't halal. Course something tells me they did say the Bismillah when they killed him.