Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

Crakkerjakk posted:

This drives me INSANE whenever someone actually says it to my face to excuse an individual bad actor.

It's because they think the quote is from the Donny Osmond song (they're morons)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

Syrian Lannister posted:

Misread that as Mormons for a sec

:hmmyes:

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Just let me know when the gip riot squad is stood up, you can @ me on discord because I'm not buying platinum for the 5th time or whatever I lost count

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Yeah it's alright, someone with the aforementioned plat will send you a link soon I'm sure

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
He's already in the list of offline posters so IDK what's going on

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
sounds like something the LIZARD MEN would say :tinfoil:

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
wondering if those dudes aren't wearing nametapes or helmet bands so they arent as easily identifiable with this bullshit or if thats just how lovely the guard rolls nowadays

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
probably right

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
between this and the Red Square Parade being canceled I'm starting to think trump is a big dumb loving moron

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

Richard Bong posted:

Early voting is the poo poo. I voted last week in 15 minutes. It took me longer to find the mini mall plaza than the vote did.

For real, I just worry that mine will get thrown out. They already had me come and resign the envelope because I accidentally signed my name different than my registration.

And people really seem to like loving with early voting ballots and all

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Just gonna be screaming in my brain all day

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
man, I have a test tomorrow and I really can't concentrate on studying at all for it.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
i want to die

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

If this happens and the Dems do in fact take the House, I'm satisfied. Meanwhile C-SPAM and D&D posters are breaking out the bleach.

I'm reading the cspam thread and its killing me lol

But then fox news is calling poo poo for the dems so I dont even know anymore just make it be done

I'm going to do so bad on my test tomorrow

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
I thought taking senate was always like a beyond minuscule chance anyhow?

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Cant believe a democrat native american woman has got into double digits in idaho :eyepop:

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

Oh for one day just drop the catty bullshit we get it this is an n4i post we can tell by the avatar

He's not wrong

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Idaho looks like its going to pass Medicade Expansion, no on the horse race gambling poo poo, and I think all the calling N4I "catty" poo poo stems from homophobia but i'm just high

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
I'm happy that you guys got rid of the bad man :unsmith:

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

Smiling Jack posted:

I came back to Twitter / SA just for the elections yesterday and while rationally I'm pleased with the results, emotionally I'm super fuckin disappointed.

anyway gonna go walk dog and back to tilting at windmills everyone be safe

Fwiw I took a short break too and I hope yours was as helpful as mine was. Sorry for being a jerk

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
I guess the president just had a temper tantrum again and claims that no one can understand tax returns

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Fired by tweet, bigly strong.

So shits gonna get turned up to 11 now eh

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Ugh, I need to start doing harder drugs or start drinking regularly again to cope with hell world

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
They're all very complicit. They made a bigly deal with the devil when they hooked up with Trump and I'll be glad to piss on their graves

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Lol, Jim Acosta got banned from the white house briefings

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
I hate when the govt tells me to do things but not as much as I hate people not doing what I think they should be doing

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
I just don't understand what kind of sociopath gets on a toll road and thinks, "What if ALL the roads were like this, that would be GREAT!"

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

Defenestrategy posted:

Libertarians are republicans that have enough shame not to admit it in polite company.

Also would accept "Republicans that are moronic enough to believe in bitcoin"

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

Milo and POTUS posted:

Did you ever stop to think that maybe you should call him a dumb mother fucker. If you're paying to use the god drat toll road every day to get to work how is that in any way superior to paying pennies on the dollar a year for road maintenance.

Gonna guess that while all the suckers are using the toll road that he'll take the same route he always does for free because he's really smart and not an NPC/Sheeple/whatever

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

As Nero Danced posted:

That or in his head he's the one that owns the toll road.

Everyone's a captain of industry, no one wants to be the peasant under the boot.

:hmmyes:

Vasudus posted:

People are really opposed to paying for something that benefits others. It's like a universal thing.

except if its under the guise of the church. daddy needs a new jetstream, praise jesus

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
what happens when Freedom Roads LLC raises the toll to $250/mile to get into Sam Waltonburg? Does the new road that gets developed by the free market just eminent domain everything along t he way and you have two roads going to the same place and also what do you do in the years while you wait for the new road?

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

Vasudus posted:

The employers of Sam Waltonburg will be forced to put out bids for a second, identical roadway to get their workers to the factories. With a second roadway in service, the free market will achieve a natural equilibrium via competition that is fair.

In the meantime, workers will <mumbles into the distance>

I accounted for the new road in my quetsion but thats the obvious answer. I want to know what happens to the property that it has to go through. Surely these people will be offered fair rate and I suppose that in this libertarian wonderland there can't be a way to force someone to sell? So what if people refuse to sell? Sue them maybe? Like everything about their libertarian wetdream ends up being more oppressive and fiscally wasteful than whatever government they imagine we have. Ugh. This has all been talked to death, I know. I guess I could go crush my skull with a cinderblocks a few times to understand their

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

psydude posted:

Well there's unlimited vacant land between two major locations with enough traffic to warrant a toll road in the first place you see, so if we only allowed private individuals to build infrastructure the competition would lower tolls for all of us.

:freakout:

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

the real answer is that modern society is extremely lonely and isolated and these incels are blaming women rather than capitalism destroying community.

:hai:

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
CNN is reporting that Trump is considering Chris Christie for AG, lol.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
#NutNovember

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
I hate the future

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

Sonic....n..nnooo

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Surely this is the law that Trump won't poo poo all over