Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

let's check in on jakey's presser:

https://twitter.com/jaredlholt/status/1058033579463245829

sounds about right.

Journalist: "Are you both prepared for federal prison?"

lmao

Wait, he's still going through with the accusation even with all the information that was discovered proving it is false?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Avenatti's second wife, the one he allegedly assaulted, has come out to say he didn't and that she wasn't even there nor has she even seen him in months.

https://twitter.com/MichaelAvenatti/status/1062958356447420416

Surefire Intelligence strikes again!

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Hot Karl Marx posted:

They made a correction a while ago and most sites say "a woman". A lot of people are saying this is an O'Keefe hit job with Wohl but I'll wait till some real facts come out

If it ended up being a different woman, why would Avenatti post this as defense against the accusation at all? Wouldn't make sense.

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Nick Soapdish posted:

I realize this varies drastically from locale but, do they still do a Life Skills class in Middle School that included how to do basic cooking, how to sew to fix socks, and other basic things (we also had how to balance a checkbook but who does that anymore).

Doubt it. I graduated HS in 2005 and all we did was the checkbook stuff.

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Soulex posted:

Yup. Gonna go back and watch 1and 2 of the Expanse before seeing 3 again. I forgot all the characters names. Same with Man in High Castle.

Currently watching Castle Rock right now and I like it a lot.

Isn't season 3 the one Netflix had to pick them up for? I didn't know that was out yet?

Edit: nevermind I guess that's season 4