Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sparticle
Oct 7, 2012

adamantium|wang posted:

Stay classy Tele

Every year it's the same bullshit outrage. This has been in the Australian Curriculum for years and they are still acting like this is some new PC agenda.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sparticle
Oct 7, 2012

Arable land (hectares per person)
Ethiopia = 0.160
United Kingdom = 0.098

"too many people for too little piece of land"

Sparticle
Oct 7, 2012

norp posted:

Pepperoni is made from pork, as per the chart posted earlier that is not as bad as beef!!!

Dominos pepperoni is made from beef

Sparticle
Oct 7, 2012

JBP posted:

Dominos must be doing something right the shares have quadrupled and the CEO made like 35 million bucks last year.

That's a lot of 'za!

They are just selling off old corporate stores to franchisees. The franchisee now has to pay for new ovens and other parts of the store that have needed upgrades for years. The franchisee now struggles to make profit so they gently caress over their staff while Dominos corporate gets to distance themselves from widespread worker exploitation. :capitalism:

the SDA is a bad union

Sparticle
Oct 7, 2012

JBP posted:

Franchisees are the dumbest people I love it.
Agreed.

The last franchise I worked before bailing tried to commit insurance fraud to save a couple of hundred dollars. Some dude tried to rob the store with an axe after the bottle-o next to us saw him coming and locked the store down. He was too short to get over the counter so he hit it with the axe a few times and did a little damage before fleeing. He got no money but when cops arrived the owner decided to pretend he stole $200 in order to pay off the repairs. During the attempted robbery both owners were not even in the store and the security cams were turned off. They were lucky the cops didn't even interview me (the only guy who witnessed the whole thing) because I would've ratted them out so fast. I left after they decided to drastically cut my hours because I was paid $3/h more than everyone thanks to being competent*.

*no orders went late during that robbery

Sparticle
Oct 7, 2012

iajanus posted:

I have extremely inside info regarding their franchise negotiating process and whilst they are selling off some corporate stores the vast majority are just new stores and ones picked up cheap from failed competitors (whether independent or from basket cases like Eagle Boys etc).

yeah I've been out of Dominos for over 5 years now so I'd imagine it's mostly new stores at this point.

Sparticle
Oct 7, 2012

Amethyst posted:

The story of metal gear is a complete joke. It has no redeeming qualities. It's too long winded to be funny even.

At least MGS5 had a pretty good game hiding behind all the total garbage, though.

E: If metal gear was a movie or a television show, it would be widely regarded as one of the worst things ever made.
mlyp

Sparticle
Oct 7, 2012

GotLag posted:

Is Tree Tories another term for Blue Greens?

I prefer the term "Blue-Greens" because it implies they are toxic scum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sparticle
Oct 7, 2012

Adani makes similar announcements every few months. You should treat anything they say as horseshit until the government actually confirms it.