Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
absolutely do not play this game lmfao, it's the most pay to win sheltered game you could ever possibly play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
I spent 10 minutes in game talking about how pay to win the game is- nothing offensive or rough at all and I was banned because "I'm another one of those trolls."

If pay to win games where community feedback is thrown out the window is what you're into, then by all means play this game.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

it's basically a time gated mobile game where you can pay to progress much faster than anyone else, and once you're ahead you can pretty much stomp people behind you. oh did i mention the founders pack gives you free dreadnaughts on day 2?

just break the rules and get a billion alts like the good teams and i guess you don't need to pay to win, because you can just swarm them with 50000 corvettes

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Pinbacker posted:

Basically don't listen to this idiot, he's real mad about a game that he's never played.

i'm playing right now, have 20 alts making non stop corvettes and as soon as the 7 day timer is up some people are gonna cry really hard about getting swarmed by 50,000 corvettes

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

queeb posted:

i havent spent any money and im currently in the top 40 out of like 2700 people, games fun!

you think it's 2700 people, but 50% of them aren't past station 1, which means they're basically afk

and another quarter is alts

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Kylra posted:

I don't know if you know about this, but several of us were on the victory team last round (like, we actually literally officially won the game) and nobody at the top was significantly doing what you're talking about to try to win.

And you can buy even less power this time around.

yeah i mean as soon as a game like this gets a mainstream following honor rules wont stand up

EDIT: because i don't want to bump the thread because this game is genuinely garbage DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME. Every single top player is a developer or a p2w piggy. This game stinks of foul play everywhere you go.

1001 Arabian dicks fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Nov 10, 2018

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

do not play this trash tier p2w unbalanced game, thanks in advance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

how to 'play' this game

1) play eco indefinitely

2) go aggressive and fall behind

3) multibox with virtual machines like the rest of the big players or fall behind

4) pay a lot of money each reset so you can't get rushed early on

5) don't critique the game on the in game chat, discord, or subreddit all owned by the company or else they will ban you on said platforms