Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I found it by looking in the dead forum MMO HMO when I had some free time I was looking to fill I dunno at some point a year or two ago.

It looked interesting enough back then, and there's currently a free open beta? Post when you sort out the guild situation and I'll make an account and join you guys and check this thing out. Unless the 2 year old OP from a different beta cycle is still accurate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

So farting around on Server 2 for a bit and wow this game does NOT like 16:10 monitors. It has no idea how to layout for that and UI elements overlap. My 16:9 should be back sometime next week hopefully. Works fine in a small 1920x1080 window though. After I figure out what I'm doing I'll probably roll on #4 games only last 70 days so anyone on the fence figure out what to do now fart around and once we get some numbers and a knowledge base we can take a stab at this proper planned for day 0.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

4 Draco sounds like enough of a plan, anyone have any idea what they are doing? I apparently got into Alpha and didn't realize it because I have an alpha tester badge. I don't mind being terrible and just figuring things out for a round if that's what we want to do. An alliance doesn't seem too difficult to fill.