Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iForge
Oct 28, 2010

Apple's new "iBlacksmith Suite: Professional Edition" features the iForge, iAnvil, and the iHammer.

I forgot to post about it but Queen Combat won the gift card for first person to send shipping proof, a mere 3 hours after emails went out!

iForge fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Dec 4, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?
Santee I'm waiting on one thing and then your gift will ship!

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Dearest Santee,

Your presents are arriving tomorrow and will leave Friday.
I hope you find these gifts amusing and useful.

Love,
topSanta

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Hello Santee!

Your gift has been shipped and will arrive Thursday. I hope you like it!

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof
Dear Santee,
I'm going to wait till the absolute last minute because I am attempting to build you a collection for your present and the more time I have, the better it gets.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

Dear Santee,
I'm going to wait till the absolute last minute because I am attempting to build you a collection for your present and the more time I have, the better it gets.

Cum jar confirmed.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

KillHour posted:

Cum jar confirmed.

One advantage of being clipped. I no longer have to worry about extra shipping insurance.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Adiabatic posted:

Santee I'm waiting on one thing and then your gift will ship!

+1

The thing I ordered was shipped through Canada post so hopefully it actually arrives when the tracking predicts.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Sorry Santee, I'm gonna miss the soft cutoff for shipping out your gift, but I swear it'll be on its way before hard cutoff.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

I'm just awaiting a few favours and will get mine shipped by Friday at the latest!
Also I received my placeholder gift to tide me over during any postal strike delays, thanks Santa! Go Hawks!

(these are actually pretty sweet gloves and fit perfectly!)

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

Dreaming of Shock Diamonds

The gift is on its way!
Email with tracking info sent.

Edit: Dear Santee, estimated delivery date is December 13.

McTinkerson fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Dec 6, 2018

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Santa Alpha, Fox One... Gifts Incoming ~~~>===|>

Soiled Meat
Dearest Santee

I have dispatched your package to travel untold thousands of miles, via every conveyance known to man. It shall suffer many hardships during this long voyage. No doubt the usual poking and prodding of the postal service. Dropped it will be, and kicked too. But it must also brave drought, fire, flood and other extreme scenarios. I pray that after it’s long voyage it reaches you mostly intact and unbroken.

Yours eternally in V8,
slothrop

Australia Post says Wednesday next week but fuckin’ lol could be any time between now and never

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Fermented Tinal posted:

Sorry Santee, I'm gonna miss the soft cutoff for shipping out your gift, but I swear it'll be on its way before hard cutoff.

:same:

I was gonna be cutting it close before USPS took today off; that pushed the last item back to Saturday. Or Monday... depending what time it gets to my post office (they do the PO box sort around 9am). :sigh:

It should be going out by Tuesday or Wednesday, assuming everything shows up when tracking says it will.

A thousand apologies.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

I forgot to post that my package began it's journey a couple days ago.
Good luck little box of items!

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

I will not make the soft shipping deadline, but have a plan to make sure the Santee gets the package well before Christmas!

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Somewhat Heroic posted:

I will not make the soft shipping deadline, but have a plan to make sure the Santee gets the package well before Christmas!

Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.

I may have to resort to something like this, too. I'm dealing with an Amazon fuckup so my gift is going to be shipped on Tuesday or Wednesday.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Dearest Santee: Fedex says your gift was just delivered. I hope you like it! :ohdearsass:

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

I have a mysterious package from NY with my name on it, believe my AI:SS has arrived.

I have to apologize to my Santee I am a terrible person and will not make the soft cut off for your package. Still collecting and trying to find bits.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

NitroSpazzz posted:

I have a mysterious package from NY with my name on it, believe my AI:SS has arrived.

I have to apologize to my Santee I am a terrible person and will not make the soft cut off for your package. Still collecting and trying to find bits.

:toot:

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
I am most of the way there with a package, but I'm trying to avoid sending it until the person I swapped with has got theirs to iForge, otherwise he'll know who they are based on who I'm sending stuff to.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Package sent! Email sent with USPS tracking # to the administration!

helno
Jun 19, 2003

hmm now were did I leave that plane
Package is on it’s way.

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Packages might be going out when i leave work. To be honest, probably tomorrow morning because i want to wrap them and add more bubble wrap/safety material.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof
Made the soft deadline!
Dear Santee I'm sorry about the wrapping.
Also, I didn't include a card or even my name. I was in a hurry. :dealwithit:

superdylan
Oct 13, 2005
not 100% stupid
Sorry Santee, my slow-rear end shipping means you don't get anything until Tuesday :(

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

I just sent an easy Amazon first half to my Santee but I want to raid my stashes of cool car stuff for a box o fun I'll probably send out on Monday.

iForge
Oct 28, 2010

Apple's new "iBlacksmith Suite: Professional Edition" features the iForge, iAnvil, and the iHammer.

InitialDave posted:

I am most of the way there with a package, but I'm trying to avoid sending it until the person I swapped with has got theirs to iForge, otherwise he'll know who they are based on who I'm sending stuff to.

You don't owe me shipping confirmation due to the circumstances if that makes you feel better about sending it, your call.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
Just waiting on one more thing before I can send my second package out. It should still get there in time.

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Main gift sent. Another bit getting drop shipped, waiting for info on that.

Turbo Fondant fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Dec 8, 2018

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Son of a...

The best part got disappeared. :argh: I'm gonna tear the car apart tomorrow looking for it, but if I can't find it, I'll send everything else out Monday and get a replacement sent directly to my Santee.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

iForge posted:

You don't owe me shipping confirmation due to the circumstances if that makes you feel better about sending it, your call.
Ok, cool, it went out this morning, anyway, so I have the shipping tracker for who I swapped with, and they have mine.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

I just found the most insanely cool hot wheels by accident while out shopping for something else. They have to be the AIest ones I've ever seen and there were like 10 cool ones. I'm gonna hate to send some of them but my Santee is getting a total score. I can't wait for them to get them. Sending that box out Monday.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

KillHour posted:

Dearest Santee: Fedex says your gift was just delivered. I hope you like it! :ohdearsass:

KillHour is a great Santa, look at this packing job and goodies. Whole box filled with nice foam packing and a letter on top

First layer - I'd just run out of my old jar of the Weber's mustard so this came at a perfect time. Other than the mustard and franks this was all new stuff to try. The fresh horseradish is amazing and the syrup was great on pancakes this morning. Sponge candy is always a hit and this is probably the best I've had. Haven't tried the Ted's yet.

Second layer - have a few pounds of chicken marinading in the Chiavetta's right now and the bit I drizzled over left overs was great. The Resurgence was great and my wife immediately claimed the blue berry ales and said they were really good.

Thanks KillHour!

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Reports of Canadian postal disruption were greatly exaggerated.

In addition to the previously posted awesome Raiders gloves (which I will wear with pride if they beat the Steelers this weekend (and will continue to wear with a weird feeling of self consciousness and warm hands if they don't), I have received the following excellent swag!

loving sweet GZA album! It will love lovingly next to my two chemical brothers and one talking heads vinyls awaiting the day that I finally get a turntable!
Classy classic plates, a '77 Arizona plate which is cool because that's my birth year, and a Famous Potatoes Idaho bike plate that is totally going somewhere on my next bike.
A mystery Ford tape that I also have nothing to play it with, which is odd, because I own a Toyota from 2007.
A cryptic bumper sticker which may end up on my snowboard or the side of my toolbox.
And a surprise bonus pink game boy with a Tetris cart, which is a fun novelty and now I can dig that Mah Jongg cart out of the bottom of my toolbox since I finally have something to play it on!

Oh and some tea towels used for packing!

Thanks Santa, makes my day brighter after having my rear end in a top hat chewed out by my boss today.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Nobody messes with the Wu Tang clan! Hah, sorry about the weird packing materials, it's difficult to pack a record diagonally. I guess you now have dipstick towels to shove behind the battery (or am I the only one that does that?) Snooping for the year was a bit of a task, but once I found it (:ninja:) I knew there was the perfect thing. Bonus: it's all copper so you can get it stolen by meth-heads and sold to scrappers!

Wait, that's not a bonus. Welcome to AZ vintage plates!

The bumper sticker is yours to figure out, or not. Some of the best stickers are about unknown things.

Once I had the plate I was thinking 70s-80s vintage stuff. Inconvenient to play? Almost intentionally so :v:.

Have a great holiday!

Queen Combat fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Dec 8, 2018

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Just got done stuffing my box. It'll be on the way come Monday morning.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Cartridge came in, now I can enjoy this LP properly

Thanks again Elmnt80

Queen Combat fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Dec 9, 2018

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Theres some irony in you getting and recieving a vinyl record for christmas in the yool 2018. Dang audio nerds. :P

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

Elmnt80 posted:

Theres some irony in you getting and recieving a vinyl record for christmas in the yool 2018. Dang audio nerds. :P

Vinyl is the fastest growing music medium.

Maybe I'll get you next year Queen Combat.