Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
Ok - shipped mine out today fedex ground - should be there well before xmas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib
I'm going to try and get mine out by this Friday. Things have been... crazy.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
I have the stuff, I'm just waiting for some other stuff to arrive from Amazon (Tuesday) so I have a box to ship it in.

extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009
Still trying to put my poo poo together for my Santee. I won't be welching on a random internet stranger from a dead gay comedy forum this year!
I need to get it out tonight before my parents arrive and my Dad ends up eating your gift(s). It'll be close or late but it will be there, hell or high water.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

I have most of the pieces, the other should show up tomorrow or Wednesday. My Santee should have his present by this weekend.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Santa came and he left a heavy goddamn box!

And that box is full of... other boxes...

...containing... more boxes.

But in those... Sweet Loving Jesus yes.

And under that...

And behind a false wall...

The Motherlode!

All porters and stouts and barrel aged goodness! How did you know!?

But wait... rewind a bit.

I see something there... on the left.

Hell yeah! Something to use with my Raspberry Pi! Wait. How did you know I have a Raspberry Pi? And that I was interested in ML?

Santa's watching! He knows all! :tinfoil:

Thank you so much. This is all amazing and I'm looking forward to digging into everything!

KillHour fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Dec 10, 2018

CovfefeCatCafe
Apr 11, 2006

A fresh attitude
brewed daily!
Just posting to say that Santa's gifts were deployed on time, but due to a certain country's current happening of organized disobedience, I was informed at least part of it might not arrive on or before the day of merriment (12/25).

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?
Still waiting on one thing... if it doesn't get here by Friday I'm sending everything else and sending along the last thing separately.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

My Santee should be getting a thing today and then another thing I have to look at the tracking number time.

Thursday

shy boy from chess club fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Dec 11, 2018

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
Just got this neat Honda hoodie in the mail! I assume it's from one of you? If so thanks :)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Oh no, that's an ADNOH, their Indian market brand.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Queen Combat posted:

Oh no, that's an ADNOH, their Indian market brand.

Looks more like "adion" in Cyrillic.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Looks like my Santee's packaged cleared customs, scheduled for delivery Monday!

I'm out of the country for the next week so if anything arrives for me I won't know about it until I get back.

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

On Vehicle For Delivery

superdylan
Oct 13, 2005
not 100% stupid

NumbersMatching320 posted:

On Vehicle For Delivery

My wife said there was a package addressed to Captain Banana, and it came from Canada? Must be secret santa!

I swear to christ my first thought was 'man I hope there are Ruffles All Dressed in there'

Bingpot!

Oh man this treasure box has everything - my kids loooove hot wheels and I might even let them play with a few of them but keeping this baller racing Honda City Turbo II to myself. I wish I had this amazing impact screwdriver 9 months ago but I have plenty more seized screws to try it on.

And of course, the best part:

Thank you NumbersMatching320 this is awesome :sparkles:

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

I found a suspicious box on my porch when I left for work today. A hazmat team and a bomb squad were being dispatched as I left. :v:

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

superdylan posted:

Thank you NumbersMatching320 this is awesome :sparkles:

Want dat Golf so bad!

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
So the 'big' gift hasn't shipped as fast as I expected, because apparently they ran out. :sigh: They made a whole bunch more, so now they are still assuring me that it will get there by Christmas - I'll send iForge a shipping number on that one when I get it.

Should ship out the rest of the gift by tomorrow at the latest. Have to pick it up from across town.

helno
Jun 19, 2003

hmm now were did I leave that plane

Got part 1 of my gift today.

Thanks Cofefecatcafe

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
helno you are loving great!

They got me:
  • A bunch of cool British car models (MG TC, some Jag, a Morris)
  • Some plane models (I don't know anything about planes, but I am willing to learn)
  • A super cool front panel with twiddly and clicky knobs and cool switches!!!
  • Plastic trim popper tools, can never have too many of these
  • A Saab book
  • An old computer book
  • A whole wad of supposedly old Mac floppies (have to see what's on these)
  • Bosch relays
  • A couple of those old-school overclock-happy Celerons (now I have to relive my youth)
  • VW bus steering worm gear and used 14 INCH DICK rag :confused:
  • A bunch of loose EPROMs (always useful) and some failed/aborted electronics projects
  • Smoked mussels, candies
  • Nut driver bits for a power drill
  • A super-cool analogue vacuum gauge so I can see how much I suck

I'll take some pictures later, because my phone is freaking out about being full and no amount of deleting things is convincing it otherwise.

Thanks helno! This is so much stuff.

Santee: I shipped the second part of your stuff! If all goes well it should arrive there sometime next week, but the guy at the post office desk told me it might be delayed ~2 days from the strike backlog. I hope it gets there in time :(

Seat Safety Switch fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Dec 13, 2018

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Superdylan sent me some picture frames. And a bunch of pictures to put in them. Crappy cell phone pic of my immediate favorite 3. Drifting doritos and an AE86? Oh yes.

Now to make room on my wall.

ephphatha
Dec 18, 2009

I've got a delivery notification that I'm assuming is from AI:SS. Santa, don't fret, I'll be picking it up tomorrow.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
I had a lot of boxes on my front porch yesterday, but one of them was more suspicious than others. I didn't remember ordering a new ice maker!

Cat-approved packaging

I got a sweet Datsun truck. I could give this to my kid but he has enough drat hot wheels, I think I'm going to take this to work and show it off with my other cool hot wheels :coal:

A little thing of Tabasco

A big thing of not-Tabasco (really though this is awesome, I love hot sauce and can't wait to try this)

Some kinda newfangled gidget er sumthin' :bahgawd:

Gran Turismo 6 which would have been excellent if I didn't not only have this game but have a poo poo-ton of hours into it too. I think I'm somewhere on the last license. drat good game though, I'll be regifting this though.

An excellent haul, thanks Voltage!

I, on the other hand, am a garbage Santa, the 1990s GM of Santas if you will. My package is ready to go out but I haven't made it to a mailing facility yet. I'll get it out by this weekend, I promise.

iForge
Oct 28, 2010

Apple's new "iBlacksmith Suite: Professional Edition" features the iForge, iAnvil, and the iHammer.
I got mine yesterday but didn't get a chance to post the pictures I took last night, I will do it after work, thanks Santa!

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

Mine is being dropped off for shipping this afternoon, will forward shipping info as soon as I get it. Apologies for the delay

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

If my last bit of gift doesn't make it I'm sending everything else out tomorrow, Santee. Don't worry it's coming!

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Dear Santee, I am a bad, like usual, and haven't shipped your gift yet, though it seems like I've got it sorted out now and it'll be in the mail hopefully tomorrow.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
I was able to retrieve my parcel from the post office today, but have had no time to do anything further, and it's possible I may not until Saturday. I will post once opened!

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib
The item I bought was cancelled by the seller because it's "Out of stock"... why bother listing it on Amazon and then waiting a week to check to see if it exists? I'll end up sending 2 packages, one tomorrow with a bunch of small stuff, and the other once it arrives.

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Santa Alpha, Fox One... Gifts Incoming ~~~>===|>

Soiled Meat
woohoo! a package from Jolly Olde Englande!

Instructions!

Check out this bitchin' wrapping paper!

I'll get a pic of the pint glass and coaster in action later tonight

This is going to make Beryl SO much faster

Always handy to keep around

Exotic sweets! Smells delicious

No sign of the toads, the box was ripped so I guess they got out! Oh well :getin:

Many thanks Freelop, really made my day!

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

sharkytm posted:

The item I bought was cancelled by the seller because it's "Out of stock"... why bother listing it on Amazon and then waiting a week to check to see if it exists? I'll end up sending 2 packages, one tomorrow with a bunch of small stuff, and the other once it arrives.

Oh is ECStuning selling stuff on Amazon now?

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

Check this poo poo out!

A package arrived, replete with giraffe, flamingo, and assorted animal tape:

My dream came true! Look at this beautiful phallic drawing:

Look at all this aeronautical insanity!!!

What in the gently caress is this thing? Best I can guess is like a thing to show off a company's 3D printing skills? Maybe this is the turbo-encabulator I've been hearing about?

Anywho, coffee was immediately made:

And stickers were immediately stuck:

THANKS SANTA!

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

Adiabatic posted:

If my last bit of gift doesn't make it I'm sending everything else out tomorrow, Santee. Don't worry it's coming!

IT JUST CAME! HEADED OUT TOMORROW SANTEE!!!

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
That stuffed nitrous bottle and the whateverthefuckencabulator are awesome.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

The last part of what I'm sending finally showed up.

With luck it'll be dropped in the mail tomorrow. :frogout:

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

I gotta admit it is cool to see this stuff.

CovfefeCatCafe
Apr 11, 2006

A fresh attitude
brewed daily!

helno posted:

Got part 1 of my gift today.

Thanks Cofefecatcafe

Glad to see it got there okay. We'll see how part 2 fairs, as I had to teach the post office the word "strike" so they could explain why it might not make it to you on time. Anyways, while I did cheap out and get you something that is missing its type certificates (I tried arguing with the FAA inspectors that if an Mad Dog could qualify as a DC-9, that surely a smaller Cherokee is still a Cherokee), it's guaranteed to be maintenance free, once it's assembled, and you won't have to worry about annuals. Assembly may or may not be more difficult than the full scale thing.

*something something* a joke about how pilots from my school are better even though I'm not a pilot.

helno
Jun 19, 2003

hmm now were did I leave that plane

Seat Safety Switch posted:

whateverthefuckencabulator

It appears to be a model of an airliner brake assembly.

The backlog due to the strike appears to be mostly over.

I'll have to find some metallic blue paint for the model.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
My second package is now on the way! It had to get drop shipped from China. :catstare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
Mine is mailed out! Hope it gets there before Christmas Santee but I can't make any promises.