Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

In for another year...

snacks/candy
random automotive stuff especially neat old stuff
nearly anything old BMW is good
random small useful electronics

Don't need shirts/clothesNothing too obscene on the box please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

I have a mysterious package from NY with my name on it, believe my AI:SS has arrived.

I have to apologize to my Santee I am a terrible person and will not make the soft cut off for your package. Still collecting and trying to find bits.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

KillHour posted:

Dearest Santee: Fedex says your gift was just delivered. I hope you like it! :ohdearsass:

KillHour is a great Santa, look at this packing job and goodies. Whole box filled with nice foam packing and a letter on top

First layer - I'd just run out of my old jar of the Weber's mustard so this came at a perfect time. Other than the mustard and franks this was all new stuff to try. The fresh horseradish is amazing and the syrup was great on pancakes this morning. Sponge candy is always a hit and this is probably the best I've had. Haven't tried the Ted's yet.

Second layer - have a few pounds of chicken marinading in the Chiavetta's right now and the bit I drizzled over left overs was great. The Resurgence was great and my wife immediately claimed the blue berry ales and said they were really good.

Thanks KillHour!

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Mine is being dropped off for shipping this afternoon, will forward shipping info as soon as I get it. Apologies for the delay

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Package out for delivery, PM sent since I once again forgot to include a note

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

iForge posted:

I think that wraps up this year of AI:SS, I hope everyone had fun!

As always, thanks for coordinating and putting this on. Look forward to next year.