Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

I think I missed this the last year or so, so time to get back and share some of my accumulated swag.

Things I like: funky desktop toys, airplane stuff, stickers, snowboarding stuff (and stickers! I'm getting a new board!) weird local market chip flavours or just loving weird why would anyone eat that chip flavours in general. Anything really, most of the fun is in the gifting, the receiving is just bonus. Just don't send anything that is illegal in this country which I live in, being Canada.

Finger Prince fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Nov 16, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Fermented Tinal posted:

So, according to Canada Post, due to CUPW deciding to go on strike during the leadup to the holidays, it may be as long as March before international packages get delivered. Anyone who isn't in Canada, but has a Canadian santee should be aware of this.

To add to this, this will affect if you're shipping with USPS. From experience, the preferred alternative is FedEx, because UPS will gently caress your santee with customs brokerage fees.
(Unless they've changed that practice lately correct me if I'm wrong).

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

I'm just awaiting a few favours and will get mine shipped by Friday at the latest!
Also I received my placeholder gift to tide me over during any postal strike delays, thanks Santa! Go Hawks!

(these are actually pretty sweet gloves and fit perfectly!)

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Package sent! Email sent with USPS tracking # to the administration!

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Reports of Canadian postal disruption were greatly exaggerated.

In addition to the previously posted awesome Raiders gloves (which I will wear with pride if they beat the Steelers this weekend (and will continue to wear with a weird feeling of self consciousness and warm hands if they don't), I have received the following excellent swag!

loving sweet GZA album! It will love lovingly next to my two chemical brothers and one talking heads vinyls awaiting the day that I finally get a turntable!
Classy classic plates, a '77 Arizona plate which is cool because that's my birth year, and a Famous Potatoes Idaho bike plate that is totally going somewhere on my next bike.
A mystery Ford tape that I also have nothing to play it with, which is odd, because I own a Toyota from 2007.
A cryptic bumper sticker which may end up on my snowboard or the side of my toolbox.
And a surprise bonus pink game boy with a Tetris cart, which is a fun novelty and now I can dig that Mah Jongg cart out of the bottom of my toolbox since I finally have something to play it on!

Oh and some tea towels used for packing!

Thanks Santa, makes my day brighter after having my rear end in a top hat chewed out by my boss today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Queen Combat posted:

Oh no, that's an ADNOH, their Indian market brand.

Looks more like "adion" in Cyrillic.