Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

Dreaming of Shock Diamonds

In for the second time! Last year was fantastic.

Zero specific requests. Everyone in the house has a pretty good sense of humour, go nuts. (I will hang truck nuts from my F-150 if they're hot pink, bedazzled or anything equally offensive to brodozers).
The more creative the better.
Only thing I have enough of is automotive-themed t-shirts. Other clothing including polos, etc is more than welcome.

Edit: Oh yeah; garage is a RX-8, F-150, Macan, CB400F. I live rotaries and electronics in general.

McTinkerson fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Nov 9, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

Email received. I couldn't have asked for a better santee since I bought the gift a month ago. The juxtaposition is going to be incredible.

Looks like I'm going to have to send two separate gifts instead of waiting and bundling to play it safe and make sure at least one arrives in time.

Edit: I'm never going to figure out how to post from my phone correctly on the first try

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

The gift is on its way!
Email with tracking info sent.

Edit: Dear Santee, estimated delivery date is December 13.

McTinkerson fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Dec 6, 2018

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

CovfefeCatCafe posted:

The designated borker has alerted me to a package!

Oh, hey, one of those things. I wonder if they list Taiwan as a country. Hell, I wonder if they remember to include New Zealand.

So far, so good...wait...

I am laughing and slightly confused.

Oh, wait! Stickers...

and some propaganda for Norton motorcycles. Cool looking bikes, though not sure if any are on this island.

Thanks, Santa, whoever you are.

Yay! It has arrived! I was worried for a bit there since the tracking went dark when it left Canada.

I totally forgot to include a note! Sorry.

I tried to keep things as light as I could, hence the art print.

Jonny Lieberman from Motor Trend explains the story behind the Aventador better than I ever could.( https://youtu.be/p-JLVc3_KrM )

Cliff notes: Motor Trend had the Aventador in Miami and while shooting the car for the magazine deep in the Everglades, this guy literally appeared out of nowhere with a beer in hand, complemented the car and walked away.

Everyone needs a Lamborghini on their bedroom wall, right?

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

CornHolio posted:

My package shows that it was delivered on the 23rd. I'm glad it got there before Christmas, I was a little concerned!

It was on my doorstep at 10am on December 24th! Absolutely perfect timing!

CornHolio, you're amazing!

What have we here?

May you forever ride eternal, shiny and chrome!

The plush rotor (Dr. Felix Rotorstein) will be living in the RX-8 from now on.
The coasters have already been broken in.
Those stubby drivers will supplement the existing driver set nicely and should come in handy when I swap out the RX-8 head unit for the JDM minidisc player.
The security bit set is fantastic, I haven't even seen some of those ends before.
You can never have enough Gorilla tape, that will be living in the rotary support vehicles glove box.
That book has been on my Amazon wishlist forever, thank you!
The copy of GT6 will be put to use with DoritoPower as soon as possible and I'm thinking would make an excellent AI:SS mascot gift. It'll be autographed and passed along for 2019 if that's acceptable?]

Your kids drawing is up on the fridge!

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you and your family Cornholio!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

iForge posted:

I think that wraps up this year of AI:SS, I hope everyone had fun!

This was once again excellent. Thank you for organizing everything iForge!

I hope my Santee didn't hate the weird direction I took things this year, especially since I loved the gifts I received.